Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

12 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

THIS LOL 

One, they had him change his shot last year with the goal to have a faster release and two they tried to have him play a Kyle Korver role when that's not who he is. He's a rhythm shooter. He has facets of his game like passing, that helps him get into a rhythm and builds confidence and it's a skill they have done a terrible job utilizing.

Hes not JR Smith or JJ Redick and should've never been groomed as such. He's more Hedo with more athleticism and that should've been the vision.

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

One, they had him change his shot last year with the goal to have a faster release and two they tried to have him play a Kyle Korver role when that's not who he is. He's a rhythm shooter. He has facets of his game like passing, that helps him get into a rhythm and builds confidence and it's a skill they have done a terrible job utilizing.

Hes not JR Smith or JJ Redick and should've never been groomed as such. He's more Hedo with more athleticism and that should've been the vision.

This^ very poor development of players is our MO. And trying to put square blocks into round holes. 

14 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

We need a mediocre PG with a high salary like we need a hole in the head. I'll pass.

Ill take the hole in the head

2 hours ago, Tank Vogel said:

Ill take the hole in the head

LOL, I'm kinda at the point that if we are going to lose let's not do it with the same guys mode myself, but on the other hand I don't want to do anything to jeopardize the tank.

21 hours ago, Tank Vogel said:

Dunc'd On podcast was puzzled how we are 29th in D Reb and 26th in Oreb despite playing traditional centers

Because Vuch isn't a traditional center. 

16 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

Bring him off the bench if he plays, forever

I don't know why we ever put him in the starting lineup. 

12 minutes ago, jjgator said:

I don't know why we ever put him in the starting lineup. 

Injuries, but it's been a disaster. He's much more suited bringing energy off the bench.