Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, J-Mac said:

Were 12-28 you don't think if the team was healthy we could've gotten 8 more wins than we do now

No I don’t. We strung plenty of losses together when we were mostly healthy. 

2 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

I respect your position but feel like Ayton is already better and Bagley might be as well.  If Young can effectively play off the ball at the next level he is probably already better too.  There are others with a higher ceiling and more defined positions as well.     I think AG certainly has room to grow and the work ethic, I have nothing against him.  

Nothing said here is remotely true

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

No I don’t. We strung plenty of losses together when we were mostly healthy. 

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like having Issac and Ross instead of Mario and afflalo in the rotation would've made a difference

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Murphy13 said:

Well if you say so...

Look at all the best college players over the last 20 years and their corresponding rookie years and you'll see a bunch of players struggling for a year.  No way they're better than Gordon now

3 hours ago, Murphy13 said:

I respect your position but feel like Ayton is already better and Bagley might be as well.  If Young can effectively play off the ball at the next level he is probably already better too.  There are others with a higher ceiling and more defined positions as well.     I think AG certainly has room to grow and the work ethic, I have nothing against him.  

They are not better than AG already? Already?? Wow big statement. Obviously we just agree to disagree here. 

27 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel like having Issac and Ross instead of Mario and afflalo in the rotation would've made a difference

I wish we could have seen

Biz/AG/EF/Ross/EP

Vuc/Isaac/Mario/Simms/DJ