Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

41 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously the Dwight stuff needs to go away!  He is irrelevant. 

What isn’t. Hennigan? Dwight? Oladipo? Isaac? Mario? Tobias? JJ?. Soo many things. 

I think last year Dwight was not irrelevant. He is surely better than Biz(attitude aside). 

We need to stop with the “nice guy for this organization” statements and we need to start signing some “bad guys” as well. (Matt Barnes, rafer alston, brandon Bass, etc...)

55 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

What isn’t. Hennigan? Dwight? Oladipo? Isaac? Mario? Tobias? JJ?. Soo many things. 

I think last year Dwight was not irrelevant. He is surely better than Biz(attitude aside). 

We need to stop with the “nice guy for this organization” statements and we need to start signing some “bad guys” as well. (Matt Barnes, rafer alston, brandon Bass, etc...)

True. I don't really care what kind of nice guys these people are. I just want therm to be able to play. Dwight isn't nearly the player he was,  but he wanted to come back(he even confirmed this).Hennigan signed Biz instead because he's an idiot. 

37 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

U cannot separate Dwight from his attitude 

38 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Speaking of all the durability stress, Jonathan Isaac is out indefinitely. Placed in a rehab and conditioning program for his ankle. Via several sources on Twitter 

I like the fact that we're finally being cautious with the kid. Let's hope it's not a chronic thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ibn Battuta said:

If true it would not surprise me. I was very high on LM as shooter who could come in day one and hit shots. OTOH we picked Isaac who has all the physical tools to do something (one day) but no definable skill. Then traded down/away picks when we needed as much talent as possible. Missed on Kuzma and Bell. I think Hartenstein will be solid too. 

Lol, Isaac's already a plus defender as a rookie. But I suppose defense isn't a skill now.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Lol, Isaac's already a plus defender as a rookie. But I suppose defense isn't a skill now.

No I don’t consider defense a skill. If it was Vucevic might be a passable defender by now but he’s not. He has improved his shooting skill though. 

And now looks like Isaac is out indefinitely with little explanation. I thought this was an ankle sprain. 

54 minutes ago, Ibn Battuta said:

No I don’t consider defense a skill. If it was Vucevic might be a passable defender by now but he’s not. He has improved his shooting skill though. 

What?

3 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

And now looks like Isaac is out indefinitely with little explanation. I thought this was an ankle sprain. 

Dude.... Getting Isaac right is about getting his diet right and letting him actually get older... The kid can't keep weight on right now. During his 1st stint on the injured list he got sick and lost 11 pounds.... He needs time to grow into his body.