Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Watching game from last night. Our defense looked good with Biz and Payton playing together.

Is there a chance that Vuc/Payton can’t coexist?

Vuc coming off the bench? 

Mario should start over Simmons. Simmons needed in our bench.

Tank and let’s find out what we have in Mario.

There's almost no realistic path to us resigning Mario, regardless of how well or poorly he plays down the stretch.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ML6 said:

There's almost no realistic path to us resigning Mario, regardless of how well or poorly he plays down the stretch.

It was just a bad draft.  Sucks that we had a #5 overall pick and the board turned to crap as soon as our turn is up.  Same with this years draft.  Board instantly turns to crap when Orlando is on the clock.

And 2014 draft just hurts.  Aaron Gordon is a pretty good player and all, but Embiid got taken right before us.  I guess we just need to tank harder and/or get luckier in the lottery.

1 hour ago, IronMaiden said:

It was just a bad draft.  Sucks that we had a #5 overall pick and the board turned to crap as soon as our turn is up.  Same with this years draft.  Board instantly turns to crap when Orlando is on the clock.

And 2014 draft just hurts.  Aaron Gordon is a pretty good player and all, but Embiid got taken right before us.  I guess we just need to tank harder and/or get luckier in the lottery.

You should never get upset at the team for choices that they could not make.

3 hours ago, IronMaiden said:

Not sure i want to deal with the embiid stress.  

35 minutes ago, Miller4Prez66 said:

I'd rather worry about health than worrying about if the players suck. Which ours do.

His struggles to stay healthy hurts his team’s ability to win though.

For all of his ability, he has the same number of win shares of Gordon this season- the player we did draft in that draft, and a player that I am very happy with his play and improvement.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ML6 said:

People fail to realize this no matter how many times it’s mentioned.