Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Refs should of called the fouls, the outcome of the game has nothing to do with your bias or my perceived favorability to LeBron. I also do not believe your sigh as a sign of exhaustion because the statements following it showed much more energy. I will not fall victim to your trickery.

My trickery is basic compared to the nba 's advance trickery.  Like i said, they've indirectly taught you how to protect them indirectly so I don't expect you to believe me.  

Durant should have been ejected honestly in a perfect world where the calls were right.  The Cavaliers and warriors should have scored way less if the calls went right both ways. 

The factor is a superstar agenda.  

I will support the warriors forever so expect me to defend them.  It's better than the Lakers Celtics winning 40% of all titles put together.  It's better than the league wanting to create a synthetic legacy.  

30 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

My trickery is basic compared to the nba 's advance trickery.  Like i said, they've indirectly taught you how to protect them indirectly so I don't expect you to believe me.  

Durant should have been ejected honestly in a perfect world where the calls were right.  The Cavaliers and warriors should have scored way less if the calls went right both ways. 

The factor is a superstar agenda.  

I will support the warriors forever so expect me to defend them.  It's better than the Lakers Celtics winning 40% of all titles put together.  It's better than the league wanting to create a synthetic legacy.  

ewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Maybe we can get Rob Hennigan back, I heard he is back with OKC.... I guess that Victor Trade was for him and his boys..... Devos need to sell this franchise to someone who is competent.