Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all wishing every magic fan a new winning team in 2018!!!

Peace on earth good will toward all!

Hear, hear.  Well said and +1 from me.

On all the other days except Christmas, though, I'd like to see the Magic show a little less good will towards their opponents, and actually play defense and not let them get endless layups and open 3's.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Is be so happy to see Houston vs. Cleveland in the NBA finals.  that'd be amazing 

You want to see..James Harden's free throw parade and iso's in the finals?  I'd rather see San Fran and Boston.  

To add, Currently James Harden has 14 freethrows in today game.  Probably off his regular bull**** he pulls to get the calls. Yes, I do hate his game which is solely based off getting to the freethrow line off bull****.  

• Upvote 1

The Magic have to get 3 high picks the next 3 seasons.  Your can't turn a train around that hauling tanks.  It impossible.  You can slow it down.  .  

I truly......truly regret in hindsight mission out on Ingram, Simmons, Tatum, and Porzingis the most.  Its hurts.....IT'S HURTS BAD watching them mold.  I'm over my regret for Embiid, Wiggins, and Parker.  Wiggins would guarantee us a free throws however.  

We could have had  6"10 mother*****ing point guard guys...that couldn't shoot.   Better off him than the baseball cap of a point guard that we currently have.  

The thing about the 2014 draft is that Gordon could just be the best player out of the 2014 draft if he could learn be confident in holding his dribble and was aggressive in getting to the rim.  Wiggins is not a great defensive  player at all.  He's awful.  Jabari Parker is always off the court with serious leg injuries.  He has yet to be known truly in this league.  Embiid fits the same mold.  

1 hour ago, ~O~ said:

The Magic have to get 3 high picks the next 3 seasons.  Your can't turn a train around that hauling tanks.  It impossible.  You can slow it down.  .  

I truly......truly regret in hindsight mission out on Ingram, Simmons, Tatum, and Porzingis the most.  Its hurts.....IT'S HURTS BAD watching them mold.  I'm over my regret for Embiid, Wiggins, and Parker.  Wiggins would guarantee us a free throws however.  

We could have had  6"10 mother*****ing point guard guys...that couldn't shoot.   Better off him than the baseball cap of a point guard that we currently have.  

The thing about the 2014 draft is that Gordon could just be the best player out of the 2014 draft if he could learn be confident in holding his dribble and was aggressive in getting to the rim.  Wiggins is not a great defensive  player at all.  He's awful.  Jabari Parker is always off the court with serious leg injuries.  He has yet to be known truly in this league.  Embiid fits the same mold.  

AG has flashed a lot more this season, I'm glad we have him.  I'm still not sold that he'll be better than Wiggins though.  Embiid is on a different level altogether.  Easily the best pick we've had in a long time nonetheless.  I have no qualms about our 2014 draft...aside from trading Saric away for a basket of chicken tenders.  I'm just glad we didn't end up with Vonleh or Exum, whom most here seemed to covet.  Parker has had injury concerns but when he plays he's an upgrade from most.  

2 hours ago, ~O~ said:

You want to see..James Harden's free throw parade and iso's in the finals?  I'd rather see San Fran and Boston.  

To add, Currently James Harden has 14 freethrows in today game.  Probably off his regular bull**** he pulls to get the calls. Yes, I do hate his game which is solely based off getting to the freethrow line off bull****.  

I'd prefer that to play after play of no call blatant fouls from kd 

2 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd prefer that to play after play of no call blatant fouls from kd 

Sigh.  You sound like those delusional Cleveland fans on youtube.  Are you Lebron supporter too?  Remember every agenda driven analyst, commentator; whatever you want to call these paid off hack son of *****es?  Do you remember them saying:

--- That LeBron could finish through contact. 

--- LeBron could guard all 5 positions (destroyed by the Spurs and Warriors twice)

--- LeBron's team is stacked aka a superteam.  

--- They couldn't even beat Golden State without Curry on the floor.  

--- Remember them saying "Let them play" in the final minutes.  

Oh wait...then the story becomes after the loses

--- Who will the Cavaliers acquire to beat Golden State during the trade deadline.  

--- Should they trade *insert scapegoat here* in order to appease LeBron

--- LeBron should go to *insert team here* since *insert team here * isn't enough

--- LeBron should fire *insert position here*

--- "I've never played for a Super Team"

---"I want to beat Kyrie Irvings ass" lol 

You know what I saw?  A player with historically terrible footwork all his career get away with travels.  I also saw various offensive fouls he constantly gets away with one single let go.  It's why he's a "BULL" because they won't call an offensive foul on him. I mean you've seen it for more than a decade against the magic.  It's a goddamn illusion want you to think you see.  I also saw Durant guarding LeBron making him the most passive I've ever seen him be.  He knew he couldn't finish over Durant.  Whereas on the other side of the court, LeBron, the guy who can guard all five positions, isn't guarding durant at all.  He shot 38%, and 27% on three's.  Most of all, LeBron had the nerve once again, cry about it to the NBA.  His Father.  

Because the sports media has indirectly conditioned everyone who how to make excuses for LeBron James, he's not allowed to lose.  Everyone else is the scapegoat which is why Kyrie left.  They tried to give his target audience who indulge in his synthetic narrative a perception that LeBron was a father figure to Kyrie.  Kyrie was not having that then of course the predictable uproar after he left.  I didn't think he had to balls.  

It's the marketing goal of this brand of television and knowing humans tendency to socially conform with anything they hear around them.  Of they'll protect the corruption their hearing and watching by consuming it whole.  Repeating the words like infants.  Especially when there's money to be made off of it.  They'll protect it with a passion.  Especially when there's groups of people agreeing on the lie.  Sound *****ing familiar?  Sports analysts at the desk...groups of four..all agreeing on the lie.  Commentators exaggerating the lie or spinning it off, churning and twisting the lie.  Sports are tribal; barbaric to put it.  A lesser form of war.  This is why I remember why I don't watch the sports analyst in the first place.  I apply this to National newscasts also.   It's always a side.  We can't all be on the same goddamn side...never.  This is one of greater flaws of humanity.  

It been unbearable for me to watch television for about a decade after being educated enough to know the strategy of each channel.  There's only few channels I find honest.  HBO, is my favorite...because they're the closest to being honest.  Especially with their comedy specials from the past where they allowed comedians to tell to much of the truth.  George Carlin.  

I've been ready for he, LeBron James, to move to ***** over and retire.  But of course, he's going to get replaced by another tool.  Another investment,.....another .....GOAT.....I"m exasperated by the term.  Is it Lonzo Ball....Giannis??....Brandon Ingram?...Jannero Pargo?  

By the way, I support Golden State's attitude.  Especially with how Durant reacts to treatment on the  internet, he has every right to lash out on people since millions of people lash out on him about his decision.  I'm glad that Durant broke the NBA since the NBA breaks their own rules to bailout who they want to win so ***** it.   I'm glad Durant didn't cover it up that he was defending himself from another account because we know OTHER players would.  I'm glad he's letting the league have it this year with the ejections because the league knows Durant has screwed them over with their LeBron agenda.  

Draymond Green is another story. He needs to shut the ***** up sometimes.  He's too loud but he's tougher than anyone we've ever had play for our team.  Most of his hate is provoked by his melanin count through self conscience projections of fans want to believe his character is like.  They think he's some cliche thug when he's educated individual.  He's very passionate out there but he needs to calm down.  Most of all, Golden State's attitude stems from them knowing they should be blowing out opponents but the officials keep the opponents in the game.  That's why they've been on a technical spree.  

Most of all, with what I've seen from what Cleveland has gotten away with these past three years, I could give two ****s whether LeBron got fouled on that drive honestly.  

--------------------------------

And of course he cried about it after the game because he played terrible. He had 20 points.   I'm surprised he didn't try to get Draymond Green suspended again while he was at it.  They lost to Golden State.....without Curry his post sums up how I feel about Cleveland, LeBron's career, television, and media outlets as a whole.    .  

LeBron had a bad game but I don't want to take too many conclusions from that. Maybe he's a little past his prime and Durant is the real alpha at his athletic prime (who has been playing some fantastic defense and should get MVP votes ) or maybe LeBron just had a bad game 

13 hours ago, ~O~ said:

Sigh.  You sound like those delusional Cleveland fans on youtube.  Are you Lebron supporter too?  Remember every agenda driven analyst, commentator; whatever you want to call these paid off hack son of *****es?  Do you remember them saying:

--- That LeBron could finish through contact. 

--- LeBron could guard all 5 positions (destroyed by the Spurs and Warriors twice)

--- LeBron's team is stacked aka a superteam.  

--- They couldn't even beat Golden State without Curry on the floor.  

--- Remember them saying "Let them play" in the final minutes.  

Oh wait...then the story becomes after the loses

--- Who will the Cavaliers acquire to beat Golden State during the trade deadline.  

--- Should they trade *insert scapegoat here* in order to appease LeBron

--- LeBron should go to *insert team here* since *insert team here * isn't enough

--- LeBron should fire *insert position here*

--- "I've never played for a Super Team"

---"I want to beat Kyrie Irvings ass" lol 

You know what I saw?  A player with historically terrible footwork all his career get away with travels.  I also saw various offensive fouls he constantly gets away with one single let go.  It's why he's a "BULL" because they won't call an offensive foul on him. I mean you've seen it for more than a decade against the magic.  It's a goddamn illusion want you to think you see.  I also saw Durant guarding LeBron making him the most passive I've ever seen him be.  He knew he couldn't finish over Durant.  Whereas on the other side of the court, LeBron, the guy who can guard all five positions, isn't guarding durant at all.  He shot 38%, and 27% on three's.  Most of all, LeBron had the nerve once again, cry about it to the NBA.  His Father.  

Because the sports media has indirectly conditioned everyone who how to make excuses for LeBron James, he's not allowed to lose.  Everyone else is the scapegoat which is why Kyrie left.  They tried to give his target audience who indulge in his synthetic narrative a perception that LeBron was a father figure to Kyrie.  Kyrie was not having that then of course the predictable uproar after he left.  I didn't think he had to balls.  

It's the marketing goal of this brand of television and knowing humans tendency to socially conform with anything they hear around them.  Of they'll protect the corruption their hearing and watching by consuming it whole.  Repeating the words like infants.  Especially when there's money to be made off of it.  They'll protect it with a passion.  Especially when there's groups of people agreeing on the lie.  Sound *****ing familiar?  Sports analysts at the desk...groups of four..all agreeing on the lie.  Commentators exaggerating the lie or spinning it off, churning and twisting the lie.  Sports are tribal; barbaric to put it.  A lesser form of war.  This is why I remember why I don't watch the sports analyst in the first place.  I apply this to National newscasts also.   It's always a side.  We can't all be on the same goddamn side...never.  This is one of greater flaws of humanity.  

It been unbearable for me to watch television for about a decade after being educated enough to know the strategy of each channel.  There's only few channels I find honest.  HBO, is my favorite...because they're the closest to being honest.  Especially with their comedy specials from the past where they allowed comedians to tell to much of the truth.  George Carlin.  

I've been ready for he, LeBron James, to move to ***** over and retire.  But of course, he's going to get replaced by another tool.  Another investment,.....another .....GOAT.....I"m exasperated by the term.  Is it Lonzo Ball....Giannis??....Brandon Ingram?...Jannero Pargo?  

By the way, I support Golden State's attitude.  Especially with how Durant reacts to treatment on the  internet, he has every right to lash out on people since millions of people lash out on him about his decision.  I'm glad that Durant broke the NBA since the NBA breaks their own rules to bailout who they want to win so ***** it.   I'm glad Durant didn't cover it up that he was defending himself from another account because we know OTHER players would.  I'm glad he's letting the league have it this year with the ejections because the league knows Durant has screwed them over with their LeBron agenda.  

Draymond Green is another story. He needs to shut the ***** up sometimes.  He's too loud but he's tougher than anyone we've ever had play for our team.  Most of his hate is provoked by his melanin count through self conscience projections of fans want to believe his character is like.  They think he's some cliche thug when he's educated individual.  He's very passionate out there but he needs to calm down.  Most of all, Golden State's attitude stems from them knowing they should be blowing out opponents but the officials keep the opponents in the game.  That's why they've been on a technical spree.  

Most of all, with what I've seen from what Cleveland has gotten away with these past three years, I could give two ****s whether LeBron got fouled on that drive honestly.  

--------------------------------

And of course he cried about it after the game because he played terrible. He had 20 points.   I'm surprised he didn't try to get Draymond Green suspended again while he was at it.  They lost to Golden State.....without Curry his post sums up how I feel about Cleveland, LeBron's career, television, and media outlets as a whole.    .  

Refs should of called the fouls, the outcome of the game has nothing to do with your bias or my perceived favorability to LeBron. I also do not believe your sigh as a sign of exhaustion because the statements following it showed much more energy. I will not fall victim to your trickery.