Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Pretty much anybody would be an upgrade. Let's face it, when everybody is/was healthy we were running pretty much the same starting 5 we sucked with last season. As I said before the draft adding a few new faces wasn't going to change anything. I keep checking REALGM 1st thing every morning to see what awesome trade our new management has pulled off to make our team better but I have a sinking feeling that we will ride out the year "evaluating what we have."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whats sad....whats really sad......is the Lakers rebuild looking better than ours.  The Magic has had more than a substantial amount of time to be better than the Lakers.  

11 minutes ago, ~O~ said:

Whats sad....whats really sad......is the Lakers rebuild looking better than ours.  The Magic has had more than a substantial amount of time to be better than the Lakers.  

Everyone's rebuild has gone better.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

I like Schroder more than EP. Don't think he makes us that much better in the long run though.

he'd be an upgrade over our current starter and backup so....

39 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Everyone's rebuild has gone better.

Isn't it pitiful that the Magic were like three years ahead of them?  Now they're ahead of us.  Brandon Ingram looks more fearless then any player we have here and I'm not talking about his sleepy eyed look.  He's relentless at attacking the rim to the point where he doesn't' care about getting possibly injured.  

3 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Pretty much anybody would be an upgrade. Let's face it, when everybody is/was healthy we were running pretty much the same starting 5 we sucked with last season. As I said before the draft adding a few new faces wasn't going to change anything. I keep checking REALGM 1st thing every morning to see what awesome trade our new management has pulled off to make our team better but I have a sinking feeling that we will ride out the year "evaluating what we have."

I do the same my friend. I do the same and it's like "why in the hell is the roster still the same"?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It's probably hard to trade our guys seeing as our 3 were willing to move can't play defense.

I can imagine a lot of people are miserable about this team right now and rightfully so. We are as behind in our development as any team in the league and I’m not so sure we can top last year’s 29 win record; in part because of injuries. We should probably kick back see what comes our way in the trade market and in the meantime give our Vets a break by playing our developing talent, hitting full tank mode. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I can imagine a lot of people are miserable about this team right now and rightfully so. We are as behind in our development as any team in the league and I’m not so sure we can top last year’s 29 win record; in part because of injuries. We should probably kick back see what comes our way in the trade market and in the meantime give our Vets a break by playing our developing talent, hitting full tank mode. 

Thank you