Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, Magicman28 said:

I just think his best years is behind him which weren't that great. Just solid. He's 31 and more expensive than Biz. I fear we would make this move and it wouldn't make a dent while paying him 19 million per.

Look I get why you like Hill. Good shooter, good defender a few years ago but over the course of his career he's just alright imo. He had a solid year last year and a solid playoff run but so did Biz with Toronto. Which leads me to my next issue, Biz as our starter. Not comfortable with that.

How about this

Vuch, DJ, Mario for Hill and WCS?

I don’t see how you can compare biz career to hills

i also think a veteran pg would be good for this team. Their experience can not only mold a future pg but as the pg we get his leadership on the floor at the most important position in the game. He can also teach guys like Gordon and Isaac where to be on the floor. I don’t think we get that with Payton. 

I really do think the team as a whole takes on Payton’s crappy attitude on the court. I really don’t like him as our floor leader.

I am all in on the HIll to Orlando trade idea.  He will be an upgrade over Payton for sure. Sacramento do like Vuch a lot and They will likely add either Skal, WCS or a pick in order to sweet the deal.  

I will do it in a heartbeat. Even if we have to take Vince contract in the process  while adding Mario to the deal. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

I just think his best years is behind him which weren't that great. Just solid. He's 31 and more expensive than Biz. I fear we would make this move and it wouldn't make a dent while paying him 19 million per.

I believe his best years are behind him, but I also believe the definition of insanity has been at play in Orlando with EP and Vooch for far too long. We have virtually nothing to lose and perhaps something to gain. All aboard the Hill train!

9 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

This is the third consecutive year I've given up on Payton so I'd imagine he's probably going to go on a huge stretch of great games to reel me back in

That's what he does. He becomes elite level Rajon Romeo for a run and gets all our hopes up

17 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

I can see your point. However that doesnt tell the whole story. 

First of all, Hill is playing off the ball as a SG in Sacramento. He is Better as a PG.

Second, He seems to be unhappy in  the current situation and the coaching staff seems to be playing more attention towards the young core. 

Third and more importantly, He is a much better defender that DJ or Payton currently are. He also  played under Vogel in the past sucessfully and he does excel when the team plays to win. 

He is not the perfect player but surely is better than what we currently have. 

We can continue to play the current core of players but rest assured  that we are not making the playoff anytime soon if the core remains intact.