2. He knows Vogel’s system 

3. He can play pg and sg 

4. He can spread the floor 

5. He can provide stability at the position for us

6. He can be a bridge to whomever we draft 

7. He’s only guaranteed two years

8. Payton is Payton and we need to move on

Plus, I like Skal ;)

Important things you got right.... If we draft a point guard we need a bridge. I think not having a healthy, decent back-up right after we drafted Elfrid caused most of our problems. Just because we screwed up and let go of Harris and Oladipo too early doesn't mean we need to keep Elfrid. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I would do this just to get monk then move Howard to somewhere else, Siberia I here is nice this time of year. 

Fun quote, but they are not giving up monk. Also Victor killing it again tonight in a win. Instead of doing the hindsight thing, gonna say what we all said a few years ago. 

Beware Gm's about to lose their jobs, they make stupid moves. I remember alot of posts saying this before the Oladipo trade and Bismack signing.

14 minutes ago, The Boss said:

Yep. 47 Points (15-28 FG 6-12 3PT) 7 Rebs 6 Assists 2 Stls 1 Blk 4 TOs

Wish I wouldn't of read this. Damn man.

I'm pissed.

Weltman and JH better get this **** right and get it right quickly.

Indiana is the perfect place for Oladipo to be.  It shouldn't be any other way and I'm happy for him.  The popularity of Oladipo being a Hoosier is reemerging, but of course, with a higher pinnacle as an NBA player.  

From the highlights today, you can tell Vic takes pride in the culture in Indiana and being the guy leading the team.  Oladipo is at 25 years of age now so everything has come together.  The influence of westbrooks playing style has improved his patience with the ball.  Oladipo is displaying better poise than westbrook and meshes well with his teammates.  He looks under control and fully confident when considering his scoring strategy on drives.  This isn't just on a sporadic basis.  He's scored 20 points in over 18 games (26 games played) which makes him completely legit unlike any of our current players.  We already know Oladipo's defensive reputation so he's probably top 25 player in the league now.   

From his emotional state, he loves to taunt which the Magic didn't allow him to do here.  BE HIMSELF.  Oladipo is enjoying the game and enjoying protecting home.  You can tell he loves that town along with the attention.  Expect him to be with Indiana for an extended period or for the rest of his important career years.  I would be surprised if they trade him.  Indiana's attendance is on the rise with the Oladipo show.  After wins or critical buckets, he faces the crowd and points to the floor with pride.  Never have I seen him do that as a Magic player.  

• Upvote 1

Henny had some nice draft picks, but he just mismanaged them. It's understandable because you can't predict the future.

Things took a turn for the worst when he picked Elfrid Payton. Then the question of "can Payton and Oladipo play together?" was asked and he gave up on Oladipo because we had Fournier as insurance.

We could've had Oladipo and Gordon tearing it up. Hindsight is a *****

• Upvote 1