3. He can play pg and sg 

4. He can spread the floor 

5. He can provide stability at the position for us

6. He can be a bridge to whomever we draft 

7. He’s only guaranteed two years

8. Payton is Payton and we need to move on

Plus, I like Skal ;)

Eh I'll pass.

He's 31 getting 19 million a year and really isn't playing that well this year. 

7 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

Eh I'll pass.

He's 31 getting 19 million a year and really isn't playing that well this year. 

If we want to tank or try to trade for a young pg with potential, great. However, it seems like the team wants stability and consistency at the position. Curious what you and others on the board think we should do.

I agree on passing as well. Unfortunately with Biz and EF salaries we need to find a diamond in the rough or draft a PG; on another note I was impressed with Vuc last night, but we still need rim protection; I wish he would embrace a 6th man role as he would be awesome for that and be worth keeping. Payton needs to go! He’s shooting better, but his perimeter D is abysmal.  I would love to find some team to take Biz; he’s worth about 10 mil tops.

We need to trade Vuch now. His trade value cant be higher. 

How about

Cha: Monk + Howard

Orl: Vuch + Fournier

Orl Line-up: Payton/Monk/Isaac/Gordon/Howard

Augustin/Simmons/Ross/Biyombo

Cha Line Up: Kemba/Fournier/Batum/MKG/Vuch

MCW/Lamb/Williams/Kaminsky/Zeller

I really like this charlotte new line-up and Fournier playing next to Batum will be a nice addition to the Hornets. I don't see Monk fitting in that team and Jordan is not the type of guy that likes to tank or rebuild. 

For us, Monk will be interesting. Not sure if he will become a good SG in this league do to his size but his shooting abilities cant be denied.

13 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

How about

I really like this charlotte new line-up and Fournier playing next to Batum will be a nice addition to the Hornets. I don't see Monk fitting in that team and Jordan is not the type of guy that likes to tank or rebuild. 

For us, Monk will be interesting. Not sure if he will become a good SG in this league do to his size but his shooting abilities cant be denied.

Man...Dwight is such a douche but he's also the type of big we need. Just too much of an locker room issue though.

I'm more interested in this because  of Monk. I'd groom him as a future PG.

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

If we want to tank or try to trade for a young pg with potential, great. However, it seems like the team wants stability and consistency at the position. Curious what you and others on the board think we should do.

Trade Payton for a young 2-way player. I’d rather have Augustin and Mack rotate the PG position. At least those 2 players play with heart and hustle.

The Orlando uninformed fan base would go nuts if Vuc is traded for an aging Howard. On paper, most of our fans think Vuc is our best player. 

We need stronger perimeter defense.

If Gordon/Vuc/Isaac is our starting front line, we could keep Vuc. He’s still a decent offensive player.

Is there any scenario in which Charlotte decides to bottom out and puts Kemba on the trade block?  Matt Moore brought something up about it but idk if he was just throwing **** against the wall. 

1 hour ago, Catalina Maria said:

The Orlando uninformed fan base would go nuts if Vuc is traded for an aging Howard. On paper, most of our fans think Vuc is our best player. 

We need stronger perimeter defense.

If Gordon/Vuc/Isaac is our starting front line, we could keep Vuc. He’s still a decent offensive player.

Nah. If your 5 isn't good at defense your defense will suck. Unless you have Gregg Popovich

3 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

How about

I would do this just to get monk then move Howard to somewhere else, Siberia I here is nice this time of year.