Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

You know what's going to suck? When Gordon avgs 20+ ppg while Fournier is out and Vuch takes a few more shots and avgs 20 and the front office thinks trading Fournier is the better action instead of Vuch.

If Vuch plays defense consistently, I would be alright with that.

This DNP due to personal reasons are scary. Phoenix is shopping Chandler’s  hard around the league and last game he was a DNP due to personal reasons. 

I do think he will be the next one traded.

i dont mind him wearing a Magic Uniform as long as he is cheap.

10 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

If Vuch plays defense consistently, I would be alright with that.

No.  It goes beyond defense to attitude. 

Also i don't think players should get the benefit of "ifs" 400 games into their career.  

27 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

No.  It goes beyond defense to attitude. 

Also i don't think players should get the benefit of "ifs" 400 games into their career.  

Yeah I won't argue with that.

I do see we have a more vocalized bunch with Simmons, Speights, and AA so what I'm thinking is if we do end up trading Fournier only because he has more value and no wants Vuch, maybe the vet's attitude becomes more contagious.

Fourniers attitude is very toxic as well.

The frustrating thing with Fournier is that his hyper-competitiveness could easily be a massive positive for the team if he used it to drive a team-centric "***** you" attitude.  Instead he let it cause selfish behaviors like looking off teammates, hunting for his own stats, taking bad shots, etc.  Too much competition against his own teammates rather than other teams.

36 minutes ago, ML6 said:

The frustrating thing with Fournier is that his hyper-competitiveness could easily be a massive positive for the team if he used it to drive a team-centric "***** you" attitude.  Instead he let it cause selfish behaviors like looking off teammates, hunting for his own stats, taking bad shots, etc.  Too much competition against his own teammates rather than other teams.

Yeah.  I think Gordon just needs to take the team from him so Fournier can go back to his role as third option like he was in 15-16

3 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  I think Gordon just needs to take the team from him so Fournier can go back to his role as third option like he was in 15-16

If Fournier is out for a while, this is a good opportunity. I really hope Isaac gets back soon, too.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jec said:

No, you're right. That's pretty pathetic.

Lol, digging up an old post.