Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

37 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Still no clue when he'll be back?

The thought process is we need him to go through a practice.  We haven't practiced recently.  We have a practice next week as we have a weird 3 day break between our Saturday and our Wednesday game.  Therefore expect him back December 13th vs the clippers

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

The thought process is we need him to go through a practice.  We haven't practiced recently.  We have a practice next week as we have a weird 3 day break between our Saturday and our Wednesday game.  Therefore expect him back December 13th vs the clippers

Practice? We talkin bout practice!

Seriously wtf are they doing. Isaac knows the system enough. One more practice is not gonna mean squat. You'd think that with all this time that Isaac has been out that birch would have gotten some burn, but nope. Thinking out of the box is not allowed. Sad me

35 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Seriously wtf are they doing. Isaac knows the system enough. One more practice is not gonna mean squat. You'd think that with all this time that Isaac has been out that birch would have gotten some burn, but nope. Thinking out of the box is not allowed. Sad me

It's not about him knowing the system. It's about testing the injury in a controlled enviromemt as close to possible as an actual game. This is how you keep guys from re-injuring themselves. 

1 hour ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

It's not about him knowing the system. It's about testing the injury in a controlled enviromemt as close to possible as an actual game. This is how you keep guys from re-injuring themselves. 

U don't need an official practice to check out his ankle

We need Isaac back. I’m also ready to start Augustin. How many times do we have to watch Payton being blown by or struggle with his mid range or three point shot? 

I’m also am tired of watching most point guards blow by Payton. It seems like these days his negatives outweighs his positives. His shot is atrocious! He has some quick hands but his lateral movement is poor for his perceived athleticism. Have you ever noticed we usually get lit up by point guards? We have to solve this problem. On a positive note Vucevic had a collectively good game; I wish he would concede to being a 6 man because on his contract it makes sense to keep him in that role. Evan showed some heart last night. We need to move Biz if possible and give Burch some burn. Gordon looks like he belongs. 

56 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

I’m also am tired of watching most point guards blow by Payton. It seems like these days his negatives outweighs his positives. His shot is atrocious! He has some quick hands but his lateral movement is poor for his perceived athleticism. Have you ever noticed we usually get lit up by point guards? We have to solve this problem. On a positive note Vucevic had a collectively good game; I wish he would concede to being a 6 man because on his contract it makes sense to keep him in that role. Evan showed some heart last night. We need to move Biz if possible and give Burch some burn. Gordon looks like he belongs. 

Payton needs to work hard to even reach Dennis Schroder's level. The NBA is stacked with good PGs and it will be tough to win without one

Yup, the rebuild went about as bad as possible. Just missed out on the right lottery picks. Acquire mediocre talent and overpay for it. Trade away the best assets while getting nothing in return.The cherry on top was getting Ross and Toronto's second pick instead of the lower pick, which turned into OG  Anunoby. Seriously, i can pick 5 people on this board who could have done a better job then Henny. 

The worst part of  last year was playing  good enough towards the end to move from the 3rd worst record to the 6th. I'm pretty sure everyone on this board wanted Tatum. The whole 5 years the only players i predicted the Magic would take before the draft who they actually drafted were Gordon and Sabonis. 

We just had to use overtime to beat the Hawks. THE HAWKS!  The only thing we can do this year is try to keep healthy and pray we somehow dump one of our bad players.