Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

Yeah, didn't listen.  Just saw it pop up on Twitter.  The tweet was the more egregious/dumb/attention-seeking aspect which I found particularly absurd.

The weird thing is we don't really overrate Gordon. We thought he'd be a 16ish and 8ish guy and he's been an 18 ish and 8 guy and we wonder with his improved shooting if he can be a 20 and 8 guy.  That seems pretty reasonable. 

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

The weird thing is we don't really overrate Gordon. We thought he'd be a 16ish and 8ish guy and he's been an 18 ish and 8 guy and we wonder with his improved shooting if he can be a 20 and 8 guy.  That seems pretty reasonable. 

If he was a focus point on our offense then it would be higher. Gotta get vuc his touches. 

51 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

If he was a focus point on our offense then it would be higher. Gotta get vuc his touches. 

Yeah.  When he gets 12+ fga he's averaging 21.4 ppg. 

I don't think he's an every night scorer right now.  I think he should be a 15 every night guy with big nights when the matchup dictates it (like tonight) or when he's in a zone.  

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  When he gets 12+ fga he's averaging 21.4 ppg. 

I don't think he's an every night scorer right now.  I think he should be a 15 every night guy with big nights when the matchup dictates it (like tonight) or when he's in a zone.  

He should make sure to focus on other stuff when his shot isn't falling and not force things.

Honestly if Gordon doesn't go for 25 plus tonight it is going to be disappointing.  They're starting plumlee at center with Tyler Cavanaugh as the backup.  Ilyasova at 4 with bembry as the backup.  

Charlotte Hornets coach Steve Clifford is taking a leave of absence "for the immediate future" to address his health, the team said in a statement Wednesday.

The Hornets said there is no timetable for the return of Clifford, who also missed Monday's game against Orlando for what the team only said was an illness.

Associate head coach Stephen Silas, as he did during Monday's win over Orlando, will take over as head coach during Clifford's absence.

The Hornets (9-13) are third in the Southeast Division, three games behind Washington. Charlotte hosts Golden State on Wednesday night (8 p.m., ESPN).

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21688208/charlotte-hornets-coach-steve-clifford-take-leave-absence-address-health

Rumor has it Clifford is under the care of a proctologist to help him deal with this gigantic pain in his ass.

6g9yyh.jpg

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Rumor has it Clifford is under the care of a proctologist to help him deal with this gigantic pain in his ass.

6g9yyh.jpg

Y'all are on a roll Lol

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ML6 said:

96.9 the game and some dingus named Brandon Kravitz are suggesting we should trade AG.  And then this...

"He is one of the most overrated player I've ever seen" -- @BrandonKravitz

Marc Daniels is the only one I can listen to. Everyone else is just to get callers to react.

2 hours ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

6g9yyh.jpg

Haha!