Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Bro George Hill earns 19 million a year lol

Lol! You are right! I was thinking last year contract. Didnt even realized he got that deal! 

Well, my friend. I still think will do Vuch and DJ for Hill and Skal.  

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Vucevic and a first is robbery I'd take it yes.. Seeing as the suns will be top 5 this season probably lol 

Not necessarily, they also have the Bucks pick which is heavily protected and the Miami pick.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I will be ok with that. It all depends on the Money that Payton will be requesting. I dont think he is starting PG material. Biz and DJ has very little value and will require for us to give picks. 

Vuch, payton and Fournier have still some value and we can get something in return.

I like Evan.. But how he responds if Vuc goes is another matter.. 

Interesting few weeks. 

I am a EP believer.. 

If we can get him on a deal I'd keep him definitely he's still improving. 

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Not necessarily, they also have the Bucks pick which is heavily protected and the Miami pick.

Didn't know that.. But I'd take the Miami pick maybe. I'm off to sleep bro nice debate. 

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

I guess Jeff isn't seeing the same thing that we all see every game so I thought I'd help him out.

Dear Jeff,

Vuc hasn't been injured and he still sucks on D. We are getting killed in the paint! By the way nice FA signing on Simmons.

Dear Jeff,

Biz has hands of stone. Please tell coach to stop running plays where he gets the ball at the top of the key. By the way nice signing on Speights.

Dear Jeff,

Fournier and Vuc play buddy ball and are holding back the development of our only real star. Please trade them. By the way, AA was a nice signing as a veteran presence in the locker room.

P.S. Marios still sucks too. Trade him as well.

Dear Jeff,

Go out on the court and take a few 3 point shots wearing a baseball cap with no cardboard in the bill. If you can see the rim let us know. Just sayin'.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I guess Jeff isn't seeing the same thing that we all see every game so I thought I'd help him out.

Dear Jeff,

Vuc hasn't been injured and he still sucks on D. We are getting killed in the paint! By the way nice FA signing on Simmons.

Dear Jeff,

Biz has hands of stone. Please tell coach to stop running plays where he gets the ball at the top of the key. By the way nice signing on Speights.

Dear Jeff,

Fournier and Vuc play buddy ball and are holding back the development of our only real star. Please trade them. By the way, AA was a nice signing as a veteran presence in the locker room.

Dear Jeff,

Go out on the court and take a few 3 point shots wearing a baseball cap with no cardboard in the bill. If you can see the rim let us know. Just sayin'.

FTW!

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Dear Jeff,

Dear Jeff,

Dear Jeff,

Dear Jeff,

This might be your best post to date! Great Job! I giggled...

96.9 the game and some dingus named Brandon Kravitz are suggesting we should trade AG.  And then this...

"He is one of the most overrated player I've ever seen" -- @BrandonKravitz

4 minutes ago, ML6 said:

96.9 the game and some dingus named Brandon Kravitz are suggesting we should trade AG.  And then this...

"He is one of the most overrated player I've ever seen" -- @BrandonKravitz

They say controversial things in order to get attention. Nobody is going to local radio morning show producer to get deep basketball takes.  He just wants listeners and then the radio personality can defend aaron and you'll feel like hee represents you and listen more.  

Just don't listen