Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

4 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

No more vucevic

Another long wing that's good enough for minutes but not good enough to hurt Isaacs development

Collins is worth developing

Exactly. I personally loved what I saw of Collins last year.

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

If we don't make some good trades there won't be any need for intentional, we already suck LOL

Biz is who he is. Vogel should watch tapes of that Cleveland Toronto series that biz was so good in. That's how biz should be utilized. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Thankfully you are not GM lol

I guess you are crazy thinking that Vuch and soon to be free agent Payton are better than  Hill, Chandler and a pick. Hill is getting 8 million per year, Better defender than Payton and overall better player. To be honest, I dont think Sacramento nor Phoenix will do it. 

Let go of Vuch and Payton, my friend. Rest assure that neither of them will be back next year. Payton will be asking to much and Vuch is just history. 

Let it go. 

Hill, Fournier, Simmons,Gordon,Chandler.  

Not perfect  but better than what we currently have. 

35 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Jordan bell or swanigan would be nice to have right now but oh yea that draft flattened out. Smh. 

What about Kuzma! We gave our last first round pock away!

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I guess you are crazy thinking that Vuch and soon to be free agent Payton are better than  Hill, Chandler and a pick. Hill is getting 8 million per year, Better defender than Payton and overall better player. To be honest, I dont think Sacramento nor Phoenix will do it. 

Let go of Vuch and Payton, my friend. Rest assure that neither of them will be back next year. Payton will be asking to much and Vuch is just history. 

Let it go. 

Hill, Fournier, Simmons,Gordon,Chandler.  

Not perfect  but better than what we currently have. 

Vucevic is better than Chandler YES and EP and George Hill is close. 

EP is still improving.. Hill is what he is. 

To say EP won't be back next year is too early.. Are you able to see into the future? 

George Hill is 3 years 57 million aka 19 mil a year where did you get 8 from? Do your homework first. 

Glad you are not GM 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Vucevic is better than Chandler YES and EP and George Hill is close. 

EP is still improving.. Hill is what he is. 

To say EP won't be back next year is too early.. Are you able to see into the future? 

Glad you are not GM 

Relax. It is just my opinion. LOL. 

I think Hill is better than Payton and we cant keep the same core of Payton Fournier, Gordon and vuch. It is not working. 

The reason I dont see Payton coming back is because the money he will be requesting. I dont think he deserve anything more than what Hill is currently getting and again, we need a change. 

I agree that Vuch is better than Chandler but not better than Chandler and a first round pick. 

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

I think Hill is better than Payton and we cant keep the same core of Payton Fournier, Gordon and vuch. It is not working. 

The reason I dont see Payton coming back is because the money he will be requesting. I dont think he deserve anything more than what Hill is currently getting and again, we need a change. 

I agree that Vuch is better than Chandler but not better than Chandler and a first round pick. 

Bro George Hill earns 19 million a year lol

Just now, magicdoc1 said:

Vucevic and a first is robbery I'd take it yes.. Seeing as the suns will be top 5 this season probably lol 

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I'd rather keep EP.. 

Get rid of Vucevic..Mario.. 

Also try and get out of Biz and DJs contracts.. 

I will be ok with that. It all depends on the Money that Payton will be requesting. I dont think he is starting PG material. Biz and DJ has very little value and will require for us to give picks. 

Vuch, payton and Fournier have still some value and we can get something in return.