Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

I would prefer to include Harrison Barnes instead of Wesley Matthews. Something like Fournier + Vuc for Barnes and Noel. We should also try to get Jordan Clarkson from the Lakers. Something like Mack, Mario and a 2rd

I would prefer to include Harrison Barnes instead of Wesley Matthews. Something like Fournier + Vuc for Barnes and Noel. We should also try to get Jordan Clarkson from the Lakers. Something like Mack, Mario and a 2rd pick for Clarkson could help both teams. L.A. would get some extra money to spend in the offseason.

Clarkson/Payton/Augustine

Ross/Simmons/Clarkson

Barnes/Isaac/Simmons

Gordon/Barnes/Isaac

Noel/Bis/Speights

If Noel plays well we could still try to sign him in the offseason longterm. For that we have to move Augustin, Bis and our 1rd pick for some capspace.

pick for Clarkson could help both teams. L.A. would get some extra money to spend in the offseason.

Ross/Simmons/Clarkson

Barnes/Isaac/Simmons

Gordon/Barnes/Isaac

Noel/Bis/Speights

If Noel plays well we could still try to sign him in the offseason longterm. For that we have to move Augustin, Bis and our 1rd pick for some capspace.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, matthi32 said:

I would prefer to include Harrison Barnes instead of Wesley Matthews. Something like Fournier + Vuc for Barnes and Noel. We should also try to get Jordan Clarkson from the Lakers. Something like Mack, Mario and a 2rd

I would prefer to include Harrison Barnes instead of Wesley Matthews. Something like Fournier + Vuc for Barnes and Noel. We should also try to get Jordan Clarkson from the Lakers. Something like Mack, Mario and a 2rd pick for Clarkson could help both teams. L.A. would get some extra money to spend in the offseason.

Ross/Simmons/Clarkson

Barnes/Isaac/Simmons

Gordon/Barnes/Isaac

Noel/Bis/Speights

pick for Clarkson could help both teams. L.A. would get some extra money to spend in the offseason.

Ross/Simmons/Clarkson

Barnes/Isaac/Simmons

Gordon/Barnes/Isaac

Noel/Bis/Speights

1. We can't afford to keep Barnes, Noel, Payton, Gordon past this year in the event Payton has a great finish to the season. 

2. Because Noel signed his qualifying offer a team that trades for him does not get his bird rights. So you have to use cap space or the mle to resign him.  On a Noel - Matthews trade we could have 10ish million in cap space (depending on the first round pick slot ) to resign Noel which is significant negotiating advantage when the rest of the league has the 8 million and change MLE.

3. Your lineup is squeezing Isaac out of the rotation.  

I think Fournier holds value. I’m curious to see what we could get for him. Vooch... I think he’s maybe worth a late first or bag of jalapeño chips. Payton... not sure he’d even fetch a late first.

5 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Fournier holds value. I’m curious to see what we could get for him. Vooch... I think he’s maybe worth a late first or bag of jalapeño chips. Payton... not sure he’d even fetch a late first.

Which is why we're probably going to have pair them in a trade.

Payton?  Think he's here for the remainder of the season. PG spot is probably the hardest position to upgrade because they hold so much value now and no one is just giving up healthy young potentially good PG'S for cheap.

18 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Pt4w. U think the officiating was equal last night. Yeah ok. Smh 

I think rationally there were a ton of other reasons why we lost, that doesn’t include the officiating. 

9 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

I think rationally there were a ton of other reasons why we lost, that doesn’t include the officiating. 

Like 20 turnovers

• Downvote 1