Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

7 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I've done some math! 

I think we should trade vuc and Fournier for deandre Jordan even if it costs us, say, a top 8 protected first round pick.  

BUT WHAT IF HE LEAVES THIS SUMMER? 

Well, that's the math.  We could make a trade like vuc and Fournier for dj and Wes Johnson and if Jordan leaves we'd be able to manufacture $30 million in cap space and a Augustin - Simmons -Isaac - Gordon - biyombo  ross iwundu Wesley Johnson 8 man rotation.  

Hell yeah! Sign me up!

EP/Simmons/Isaac/AG/DJ could be fun.

12 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I've done some math! 

I think we should trade vuc and Fournier for deandre Jordan even if it costs us, say, a top 8 protected first round pick.  

Well, that's the math.  We could make a trade like vuc and Fournier for dj and Wes Johnson and if Jordan leaves we'd be able to manufacture $30 million in cap space and a Augustin - Simmons -Isaac - Gordon - biyombo  ross iwundu Wesley Johnson 8 man rotation.  

Then Get Frank to persuade PG13 to come here in the summer.. Would be nice. One can dream! 

5 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Hell yeah! Sign me up!

EP/Simmons/Isaac/AG/DJ could be fun.

Yeah. And if he leaves theres like 8 solid options at center available.  You could end up with nerlens as a solid plan b and, i dunno, maybe you make a run at Marcus smart or something

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah. And if he leaves theres like 8 solid options at center available.  You could end up with nerlens as a solid plan b and, i dunno, maybe you make a run at Marcus smart or something

DJ can't be dealt until December 15th right?

7 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

DJ can't be dealt until December 15th right?

No.  He can be dealt today.  December 15th is only for free agents.  January 15th is for guys who signed extensions

9 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

No.  He can be dealt today.  December 15th is only for free agents.  January 15th is for guys who signed extensions

Wow. I just saw he's gonna be 30. Thought he was like 27.

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

I've done some math! 

I don't see the need to add a pick, but I'm fine hitting reset around Simmons, Gordon and Isaac.

Just now, Soul Bro said:

I don't see the need to add a pick, but I'm fine hitting reset around Simmons, Gordon and Isaac.

I think they'll require the pick.  

33 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I think they'll require the pick.  

I’d pass then. Ultimately, we need to keep or acquire young assets more than acquire cap space.