Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

"Guys have to be able to accept constructive criticism and transfer that onto the court and do what’s best for this team," Simmons said. "You can do as much talking as you want to, but if you don’t physically do something about it yourself then we’re just doing a bunch of talking and barking for no reason. "

J. Simmons for nba.com

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Imago said:

Hello everyone.. Magic fan from Argentina since '93 here.

Long time lurker and finally decided to join so i dont have to suffer this season alone. :p 

Welcome.  You have come to the right place if you like to suffer. 

1 hour ago, Imago said:

Long time lurker and finally decided to join so i dont have to suffer this season alone. :p 

Hola! Tough times ahead my friend

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

"Guys have to be able to accept constructive criticism and transfer that onto the court and do what’s best for this team," Simmons said. "You can do as much talking as you want to, but if you don’t physically do something about it yourself then we’re just doing a bunch of talking and barking for no reason. "

J. Simmons for nba.com

Yeah.. Well said J Simmons.. Glad somebody in the locker room said it 

3 hours ago, Imago said:

Welcome!

3 hours ago, Magicman28 said:

J. Simmons for nba.com

Fournier and Vooch aren’t going to be able to keep running their mouths with Simmons and Gordon on this team. 

34 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Fournier and Vooch aren’t going to be able to keep running their mouths with Simmons and Gordon on this team. 

I think that's why Vogel inserted Simmons into the SL. To be a vocal leader to eliminate the *****ing and complaining and to keep them motivated and focus on the big picture. It may very well be the smartest decision Frank has made if it works out.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

Next step is taking out Fournier for Issac

I’d be curious to see what a starting 5 of Payton/Simmons/Ross/Gordon/Biyombo could do with a bench rotation of Augustin/Fournier/Isaac/Vucevic with a starting wing.

I've done some math! 

I think we should trade vuc and Fournier for deandre Jordan even if it costs us, say, a top 8 protected first round pick.  

BUT WHAT IF HE LEAVES THIS SUMMER? 

Well, that's the math.  We could make a trade like vuc and Fournier for dj and Wes Johnson and if Jordan leaves we'd be able to manufacture $30 million in cap space and a Augustin - Simmons -Isaac - Gordon - biyombo  ross iwundu Wesley Johnson 8 man rotation.  

• Like 2