Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Gordon MVP said:

Tired of seeing Hennigans failed team out there time and time again.

We should have addressed PG and C this last off season.

Now we have to wait another year. 

why wait another year? we can be aggressive with trades. Lets get rid off Vuc while his trade value remains positive. 

45 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

Yeah but it's more than that. There's an mentality that has plagued this team for a while now.

Agreed. I’m with you now. Let’s break this baby up. I want nothing to do with anything that impedes Gordon’s growth and confidence.

5 hours ago, matthi32 said:

Would you trade Fournier + Vuc to Dallas for Barnes and Noel? That trade would improve our D immediately.

Why trade both to Dallas. They  will love to have Fournier and Vuc and will get rid off Noel in a heartbeat. I dont mind the trade unless they include picks or Smith Jr.

Barnes will take over Isaac and/or Simmons minutes and Noel will be a salary dump. 

I will do the Fournier, Vuc, Payton for Barnes, Noel and Smith Jr. 

10 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Why trade both to Dallas. They  will love to have Fournier and Vuc and will get rid off Noel in a heartbeat. I dont mind the trade unless they include picks or Smith Jr.

Barnes will take over Isaac and/or Simmons minutes and Noel will be a salary dump. 

I will do the Fournier, Vuc, Payton for Barnes, Noel and Smith Jr. 

Of course you do that because we'd be robbing them

Jonathon Simmons is listed as questionable on the Magic's injury report for tonight's game against the 76ers with a right quadriceps contusion. Also, Jonathan Isaac (sprained right ankle) remains out.

It was sad watching the Celtics last night and knowing this is exactly the type of team we’ve been trying to emulate with their tough in your face defense. They are basically on our same timeline but many things fell their way. We are very soft and lack heart; the same old story. Blow it up! Keep JSimms, Issac and Gordon. Sorry folks, but we look like we are back to lottery land.

EP - can’t shoot and inconsistent D - back up point guard 

EF - D?- 3 point shooter off the bench with a few drives 

TR - surprising D, but inconsistent O - marginal starter with decent contract

Gordon - needs to play within himself and grow into his game (no hero ball) would trade for the right package with Issac in the wings. 

Vuc - Defensive sieve - 6 man 

This is not likely but when everyone is healthy I think our starting line up should be EP, Ross, Mario, AG, VUC. 2nd unit DJ, Fournier, Simmons, Isaac, Byombo. That line up gives offensive and defensive balance to both units.

24 minutes ago, TRU BELIEVER said:

This is not likely but when everyone is healthy I think our starting line up should be EP, Ross, Mario, AG, VUC. 2nd unit DJ, Fournier, Simmons, Isaac, Byombo. That line up gives offensive and defensive balance to both units.

The second unit may be better. I suppose it would be good to highlight for trading purposes, but I feel we lack talent and heart, just my humble opinion.

3 minutes ago, Magicpassion said:

The second unit may be better. I suppose it would be good to highlight for trading purposes, but I feel we lack talent and heart, just my humble opinion.

Think we got guys who have external locus of control and need more internal.