Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

“You hate to say you’re missing a 20-year-old rookie, but we are,” Magic coach Frank Vogel said. “He’s a dynamic player, especially on the defensive end, and he’s missed. But every single team in the league has got guys out.”

• Like 1

Just now, Jay Magic said:

I'd say starting Simmons instead of T Ross

That would be meaningless. Like changing tires when you run out of fuel.

Just now, random said:

That would be meaningless. Like changing tires when you run out of fuel.

Does not matter anyway... same line up it is... so lets hope they repay his faith and we win

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

How do you think this would help?

I did not say it would help i just said that i think that would of been the lineup change... I think we should keep it how it is

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I did not say it would help i just said that i think that would of been the lineup change... I think we should keep it how it is

Oh.  I was going to say we'd have a huge shot distribution issue

It's funny how  this board knew this 3 years ago. Amazing how management keeps trading everyone except Vucevic and Payton. 

My god do they even watch the games? Anyhow i can see LA trading with us for a package around Vooch. Jordan has a player option next year, in fact 4 players on the Clippers have player options. They could shed alot of salary quickly. I would assume they would want the second player on an expiring contract. 

What a wasted draft pick...

It's painful to watch a player wriggled so deep inside his own brain you can feel his indecision seeping through the television. Hezonja shoots when he should pass, drives when he should shoot, and sometimes hot-potatoes the ball around the perimeter when he could rise for an open triple.

Against Utah this week, he passed up what would have been a decent 3-point look, drove into the lane with his head down -- without a plan -- and belched up a lefty floater that surely drove Orlando's coaching staff insane.

He remains lost on defense. Frank Vogel yanked Hezonja three minutes into the second quarter of that same game after he blew assignments on three straight possessions. We didn't see him again until garbage time -- and then not at all Wednesday against Minnesota.

Orlando shopped Hezonja everywhere before the Halloween deadline to decide on his $5.2 million option for next season. They wanted to foist that choice onto someone else. They found no takers, and declined the option.

Someone should buy low on Hezonja, begin again from scratch, and see if they can mold him into an NBA player. He's 6-8 with some hops, and he can shoot. That's an interesting foundation.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/21528928/zach-lowe-10-things-like-including-ben-simmons-nba