Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Sam vecenie suggested we do mack and Mario for Jordan Clarkson

I probably don't do that.  Contract too long

I would do that like yesterday. He is young can shoot play some point and he is averaging 15 pts in 21 minutes this year. Yes please!!!

32 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I would do that like yesterday. He is young can shoot play some point and he is averaging 15 pts in 21 minutes this year. Yes please!!!

He's hitting every shot.  He's likely to fall back to earth

I’d be ok with Clarkson. His yearly salary isn’t awful and he might be ready for an expanded role. I don’t think Lakers would do that though; that’s a hell of a crap return. Even a salary dump you should get something useful. 

Schroeder is a wannabe thug. ***** him and that's coming from my heart.  I'd take Spencer DinWiddie  or Jordan Clarkson.  

Mack, Mario and Biyombo for Clarkson, Randle and Deng. Maybe we have to incloude a Pick. Call me crazy but I think Deng could be a nice fit for our team (as a bench-player).

1 hour ago, matthi32 said:

Mack, Mario and Biyombo for Clarkson, Randle and Deng. Maybe we have to incloude a Pick. Call me crazy but I think Deng could be a nice fit for our team (as a bench-player).

I like this idea. Lakers effectively clear one long term contract and lots of future salary. Randle isn’t a fit there and is up for an extension. I’d have to see the salary numbers but on paper seems good. 

3 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

I like this idea. Lakers effectively clear one long term contract and lots of future salary. Randle isn’t a fit there and is up for an extension. I’d have to see the salary numbers but on paper seems good. 

Right now if nothing changes today we might have an avenue for a max contract in the summer of 2019 even with a huge contract for Gordon.  

Deng and Clarkson remove just over another 15 million from that cap space.  Not worth it for that level of player