Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

20 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

It is time to make a change in the lineup. I think we need to start Isaac over Ross. 

I also will like to see more of the Simmons, Isaac, Gordon combination. We need to explore trading options for VUC, Fournier, Ross and Payton. 

I will make EVERYONE available except Isaac, Simmons and Gordon.  

For now just vuc needs to go and I don't care for what, 2 second round picks or whatever. It will be addition by subtraction. His attitude is a major cancer!!! Then see how everyone plays to make the next decision. 

33 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

It is time to make a change in the lineup. I think we need to start Isaac over Ross. 

I also will like to see more of the Simmons, Isaac, Gordon combination. We need to explore trading options for VUC, Fournier, Ross and Payton. 

I will make EVERYONE available except Isaac, Simmons and Gordon.  

1.We pretty much can't start isaac over ross. Its too difficult to build an effective rotation as Isaac is Gordon's backup and we don't have a decent 4 to cover spot minutes.  

2. Isaac covers a ton of problems with the bench.  

3. Ross has been pretty good. He was one of the few guys who showed up yesterday on both ends. 

5 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Why do people think DSJ would help, he's been horrendous this year while Isaac has been very good.

Isaac hasn't been that good.  He flashes but he loses guys off ball pretty often and misses rotations.  He hasn't shot well outside of 10 feet. Minor correctable things

DSJ is similar.  He's flashed.  Especially offensively.  

I think the general point is we might be at the precipice of another rebuilding season.  If so we go back to "what guy is more likely to be a star" and that's DSJ. not that he'd help us this year, he wouldn't.  

48 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Why do people think DSJ would help, he's been horrendous this year while Isaac has been very good.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Isaac. If you are referencing my post from above, it just would’ve made more sense to go DSJ if we had picked Kuzma with our second 1st from a team building perspective. 

At least it only took until November this year to find out it was all a flash in the pan.  They could've strung it out longer like they did with Skiles.

1 hour ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Mo Speights tweeted an apology to Magic fans about how the team played last night. So, at least there’s that.

On the flip side you got Vogel saying if they play this way again, they'll be judge. Wth Frank?

Any way we can contact Borrego and see if he can get dirt on Pop so we can force him to be our coach? What's Garrity up to?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jjgator said:

I had twenty bucks on the game. I thought it'd be easy money...

It never is...

edit: especially seeing as we're magic fans.