Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

9 hours ago, J-Mac said:

Hey guys new to the board.....kind of. Always came here to see what's up and finally decided to make an account.

Welcome aboard!

10 hours ago, J-Mac said:

Hey guys new to the board.....kind of. Always came here to see what's up and finally decided to make an account.

Jonathan Miaasic!

;)

glad to have ya partner

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, J-Mac said:

Look forward to hearing from you!

• Upvote 1

Might our new President and GM have something sneaky up their sleeves? What position did Simmons play in his second season in the D League, where he guided his team to the D League finals? Might they believe he has an opportunity to develop at that position for the sake of the future of the Magic? Hmmm...

41 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Might our new President and GM have something sneaky up their sleeves? What position did Simmons play in his second season in the D League, where he guided his team to the D League finals? Might they believe he has an opportunity to develop at that position for the sake of the future of the Magic? Hmmm...

It sounded you were leading up to say, "Find out next time on..."

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Ibn Battuta said:

IIRC KG was the first HS player to come out, and was universally praised as a potential HOFer. He was also drafted to a very bad team. I’m not saying Isaac wasn’t highly regarded in his own right, but he’s gotta prove he’s better than the guys above him. Unfortunately he won’t be gifted the ball. 

Nope. Daryl Dawkins and Moses Malone were both drafted right out of High School.... I believe Kwame Brown was also drafted earlier then KG.

16 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Nope. Daryl Dawkins and Moses Malone were both drafted right out of High School.... I believe Kwame Brown was also drafted earlier then KG.

Kwame was drafted after Garnett 

It is time to make a change in the lineup. I think we need to start Isaac over Ross. 

I also will like to see more of the Simmons, Isaac, Gordon combination. We need to explore trading options for VUC, Fournier, Ross and Payton. 

I will make EVERYONE available except Isaac, Simmons and Gordon.