Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

8-7 now, 2-5 in the last 7 games with 3 straight losses. However, perspective matters. 2nd night of a back to back in Denver, at the defending champ and at Portland, also without Isaac and Augustin. A tall order. Tonight should have been a win, but we let the refs and the Blazers get in our head. Let’s get back home for a couple games and win em both before going back out on the road again.

7 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Joel Embiid had 46 points (14-of-20), 15 rebounds, seven assists and seven blocks against the Lakers. Needless to say, it's the first 46-15-7-7 game ever recorded.

I watched our game and that game when I woke up. Embiid is a straight monster

11 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

So jelly of the Celtics right now 

Because we had a shot to beat golden state if they missed as many open threes as they have tonight against us? 

25 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Because we had a shot to beat golden state if they missed as many open threes as they have tonight against us? 

Regardless of that, their team is just so well built. From their draft picks, their smart divestment of assets, and their coaching. 

Just now, Gordon MVP said:

You don’t win 13 in a row with excuses like this 

They had 33/22 shooting splits.  They won because they shot 38 free throws.  

There defense was great but come on.  There were at least 4 poor calls in the forth quarter

You all know me.  Free Throw disparity, the amount of money to be made on bets, and the Kyrie free throw parade.  If there's one thing I don't believe in, its teams that dependent on free throws to win.