Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

The way the games have been lately its kinda hard to discuss anything. Golden State kills everybody.  Utah was a back to back without Payton.  Phoenix is terrible.  Knicks without porzingis. Boston and Chicago no point guards.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

The way the games have been lately its kinda hard to discuss anything. Golden State kills everybody.  Utah was a back to back without Payton.  Phoenix is terrible.  Knicks without porzingis. Boston and Chicago no point guards.  

Yes, very hard to evaluate. Barely enough games to find a rhythm even

1 hour ago, Payton4thewin said:

Let's just keep winning. We can have discussions in the playoffs!

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

Denver not Utah* 

but I agree, can’t get a fair read on this team at all yet. Big game tonight, we always seem to have trouble in Portland.

58 minutes ago, Skip to my Jameer 114 said:

Denver not Utah* 

but I agree, can’t get a fair read on this team at all yet. Big game tonight, we always seem to have trouble in Portland.

we won last year

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

we won last year

Yeah, but before that we hadn’t since 2012. We’re 11-17 there all-time which isn’t horrible. I’d love to win tonight. Hope we come out ready to stop Dame

I think we can win tonight.. Need to hit play some good defence on the perimeter and vooch needs to at the very least match Nurkic production..

AG should have a good game at PF..

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

I think we can win tonight.. Need to hit play some good defence on the perimeter and vooch needs to at the very least match Nurkic production..

AG should have a good game at PF..

We have to slow their guards down. If they go crazy on us then we're gonna get our asses kicked.

13 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Dwayne Desmond tonight had 20 points, scored a 3 pointer, got 14 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals and 2 blocks. Smh... wow 

who loooooool

Joel Embiid had 46 points (14-of-20), 15 rebounds, seven assists and seven blocks against the Lakers. Needless to say, it's the first 46-15-7-7 game ever recorded.

• Like 1