Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

AG learned how to shoot. His percentages will fall a little bit but I wouldn't be surprised to see him shoot around 40% from 3 for the remainder of his career

And I'm usually pessimistic

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Not having a go at you obviously but wishing him to have a slump at all don't make sense. But cool. Each to their own 

You're perceiving it incorrectly. It isn't "I want to see him suck." It's "I want to see him diversify how he gets points when the 3 ball isn't falling so he can be a more all around, consistent scorer."

45 minutes ago, Magicman28 said:

You're perceiving it incorrectly. It isn't "I want to see him suck." It's "I want to see him diversify how he gets points when the 3 ball isn't falling so he can be a more all around, consistent scorer."

Thanks. Eventually we will see how well he does with that. I expect him to still find a way to score 20 ppg even when his shot isn't falling. 

I would like to see it sooner rather than when we could potentially be fighting for a playoff spot. Get it out of his system and confidence that he can score however he wants. 

Not sure if this was mentioned but after the 8 out of 10 games on the road, we come home to play the Thunder and the Warriors. That should be games 22 and 23, safe to say by then we'll know our teams grit

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Thoughts on Ball's early play? Anyone see his percentages?

Terrible to say the least. But he’s being asked to do a lot. He’s handling the pressure just fine too. He’s one cool cat. 

10 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Thanks. Eventually we will see how well he does with that. I expect him to still find a way to score 20 ppg even when his shot isn't falling. 

I would like to see it sooner rather than when we could potentially be fighting for a playoff spot. Get it out of his system and confidence that he can score however he wants. 

I get it now mate. Nice one. :-) 

9 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Kinda wishing we were players to get Julius Randle. Love his upside as a high energy scoring big off the bench

Eh.  Not sure he fits with our minute situation unless we legitimately think he can be a full time center.  

If so, he'd be an interesting piece 

8 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Thoughts on Ball's early play? Anyone see his percentages?

Playing one of the most hardest positions in the game...He's got some learning/work to do.

33 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Eh.  Not sure he fits with our minute situation unless we legitimately think he can be a full time center.  

If so, he'd be an interesting piece 

Yeah, plus he'll be restricted this summer, along with EP and AG. That's a lot of money to consider.