Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Watching the game from last night.

Is it safe to assume that Speights should take Biyombo’s minutes?

No. We need Biz to protect the rim and rebound. Both situational players. To be honest Biz needs to play better than he has so far. His moving screens and silly mistakes need to be cut right down. I can still see his defence winning us a game or two. Speights is a blessing to have on the bench. The front office has done very well 

I have a sneaky suspicion that Wes Iwundu was drafted with the idea of him becoming a PG, and that we may see him in this roll the next few days. He is a surprisingly good ball handler and defender, and shoots better than EP.  His length is exceptional and thrived in PnR situations in college. While also a more than capable passer, his court vision isn't at Elfrid's level. BUT I dont think hes that far off. I wouldn't be surprised if Wes is considered our PG of the future by seasons end. 

... criticize away

4 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

I have a sneaky suspicion that Wes Iwundu was drafted with the idea of him becoming a PG, and that we may see him in this roll the next few days. He is a surprisingly good ball handler and defender, and shoots better than EP.  His length is exceptional and thrived in PnR situations in college. While also a more than capable passer, his court vision isn't at Elfrid's level. BUT I dont think hes that far off. I wouldn't be surprised if Wes is considered our PG of the future by seasons end. 

... criticize away

Vogel did mention him in his post game press conference. 

12 minutes ago, Tom Servo said:

... criticize away

Pg of the future is very unlikely.

7 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

I like how everyone is like "wow, Gordon is so much better at 4." As if that has any impact on him backpedaling to the three point line and drilling shots like Ray Allen in the finals.  

Love it. AG and Fournier look so focused this year 

16 minutes ago, Optimist Prime said:

Bballbreakdown just posted this Aaron Gordon video.

He did a pretty decent job on Aaron. The 3 point shooting is great but the real benefit of the improvement is the spacing and allowing Aaaron to blow by defenders. 

5 hours ago, Tom Servo said:

... criticize away

I just think we are in a shoot, pass, dribble league. Teams are looking to draft players with those skills.