Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

11 minutes ago, Odin said:

88% is just terrible.

What is crazier is that Fournier actually has a higher TS%, at 68.8%- which is basically the same as Curry's so far this season.

These numbers are obviously unsustainable for basically all of our players (say it isn't so!), but Fournier is currently shooting a 54.5%/55.6%/96%, and is shooting at least 50% from every distance but 3-10 feet (46.7%)- but his 2 point percentage might rise some as he is shooting almost 10% below his career average around the basket.

We're definitely going to regress.  The 73 win warriors made 13.1 threes per game at 41.6%. We're at 12.7 on 44.1%. 

But where are we regressing to? We should still be a good shooting team. That's still big compared to last year. 

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Does Mario option need to be picked up today?

Yeah.  

I wonder if we're considering not exercising it or if it's just a wait until the last minute thing.  For instance, Boston still hasn't picked up the rozier or brown options.  

5 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  

I wonder if we're considering not exercising it or if it's just a wait until the last minute thing.  For instance, Boston still hasn't picked up the rozier or brown options.  

Yeah, hope they pick him up because I think he has shown enough to take the risk going forward, but 5+ million is probably more than he is currently worth.

1 minute ago, Odin said:

Yeah, hope they pick him up because I think he has shown enough to take the risk going forward, but 5+ million is probably more than he is currently worth.

I don't know.  It took 6 million to get Mack. 

4 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

That's what made me want him.  

I think it makes total sense. Augustin was horrible yesterday but he's still able to be a spot starter if Bledsoe goes down while still winning games.

I like Payton as a guy but I just don't think he's one of those irreplaceable players. Actually, I think he's quite expendable.

We probably won't be able to find anyone better than Bledsoe via free agency so it's time to take a swing. He could be really good for us, like an uncaged animal

Just now, Payton4thewin said:

I don't know.  It took 6 million to get Mack. 

It is hard to say in this current climate. Maybe. It definitely fills our 9-10 spot for now for not too high a cost with a guy that is use to the team and doesn't seem like he rocks the boat.

I Like Ross, but i think he would be a better fit in the second unit. I think the athleticism and court vision hezonja has would be put to good use in the First Squad and having the bombers, ross, simmons and augustin in the second squad.

Yes his defense is ok, but the man is colder then ice

29 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

Yeah.  

Thanks mate. I'd like to keep him.