Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Hezonja not in the top 10 of the Magic rotation in this preseason game, apparently. Even though we're shooting like 2 for 20 from 3-point range. Vogel must feel he's too much of a defensive liability. 

He is 1-12 from 3 this preseason, how does he help that.

2 minutes ago, Payton4thewin said:

I really don't want to get to high or to low, but I really like what I see in him and EP! We have plenty to look forward to!

2 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

on a scale from 1-10 where 10 is sick to my stomach with concern and 1 is not concerned at all I'm about a 3.5 in regards to payton's cumulative preseason performance

Only 3.5?

7 hours ago, chosen12 said:

Mauro, I think this kid (MarioH) is going to get picked up by a west coast team at the start of the season, Birch is on a non guaranteed 2 year contract, someone either him or DJ is going to get waived! You just can't let this guy walk! 

Maybe that would be the best for the team and the player

21 minutes ago, Bauncey Chillups said:

Isaac making this type of impact despite being about ~20 lbs underweight is surprisingly awesome.

And Mario blows, send him to the Kings.

He had a pretty great game 3 days ago where he lead the team in plus minus and is averaging 8 ppg. 

Can't hit a three to save his life right now but he's shooting 50% on twos

10 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Maybe that would be the best for the team and the player

Yes my friend, I can only see the risk, we all have been waiting for the reward, sadly he may just be in the wrong system here, we expect far to much!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Yes my friend, I can only see the risk, we all have been waiting for the reward, sadly he may just be in the wrong system here, we expect far to much!

We could've had Winslow geez.  Just kidding he looks even worse if that's possible. So much for developing a shot. Kinda like iwundu but we didn't waste a top ten pick on him. I am sick of hearing that maybe this or that guy can become a good shooter in the nba. This is Extremely rare and just shouldn't be seriously considered plausible. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/5/2017 at 8:24 PM, Payton4thewin said:

I imagine it costs more than it benefits or something like that

Probably True, Although I consider that an expense of being a professional team.  Makes us seem rather cheap and small market.  Shouldn't they use that tv time to get fans excited about the upcoming season and push season tickets?