Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

8 hours ago, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Would someone mind linking The Biyombo and Fournier rumor? Looked on realgm and couldn't find it. Thanks in advance 

It was just a random poster saying "his source said that they got into an altercation that led to Biyombo punching hm in the face"

Most likely a load of nonesense.

On 10/3/2017 at 11:49 AM, Years of Tragic and Magic said:

Seriously people come to a message board to discuss team topics and post their beliefs and listen to see other people's opinions. "Rolls eyes"  

What we really need is 100 posts a day about a Chicken Tender basket.

But that chicken tender basket is sooooo good. Hahaha. But seriously if Fournier has a contusion on his face we will know. And if this was a real story I don't see how someone is not traded. Arguments are fine but if punches were thrown  then that's serious. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

But that chicken tender basket is sooooo good. Hahaha. But seriously if Fournier has a contusion on his face we will know. And if this was a real story I don't see how someone is not traded. Arguments are fine but if punches were thrown  then that's serious. 

Teammates get into fistfights all the time and don't get traded.  

5 hours ago, crisby pancakes said:

It was just a random poster saying "his source said that they got into an altercation that led to Biyombo punching hm in the face"

Most likely a load of nonesense.

If it was an actual full fledged punch from a guy his size then there's no way we won't see any signs of it in tonight's game, even with makeup I think that would still be very hard to cover. 

6 hours ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Examples please

Scott skiles and shaq.  Steve Kerr and Jordan. Brendan Haywood and etan Thomas. Ruben Patterson and Zach Randolph. Garnett ave szczerbiak. Tony Allen and oj mayo. Markieff Morris and Archie Goodwin. Kendall gill and Jim mcllvaine. Nene and Steve Blake. Nene and Kenyon Martin.

And that's just the ones players have talked about to the media

Ok so your saying it doesn't affect the chemistry of the team? Because what I see of those is just one championship team and the fight was with the goat. I don't feel it helps a young team especially if it causes divisions. 

12 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Ok so your saying it doesn't affect the chemistry of the team? Because what I see of those is just one championship team and the fight was with the goat. I don't feel it helps a young team especially if it causes divisions. 

It's sports. Tensions run high when competing. I'd guess more often than not even if they don't like each other after the fight they remain professional and do their jobs. 

16 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Sometimes it causes irreparable differences.  Sometimes it's just a story brought up in an interview 10 years later.  More fights happen that are never reported because they're inconsequential.