Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

3 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Here's a random question: what current or former player will Isaac be like the most in three years?

28-29 year old Chris Bosh

5 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Here's a random question: what current or former player will Isaac be like the most in three years?

So you've had:

Rashard Lewis with more D, Tayshuan Prince and Chris Bosh. I'd be pretty happy with any of those honestly. My initial thought was like Trevor Ariza from his last year with WAS. Not sure how great a comparison that is though the more I think about it.

2 minutes ago, King Close said:

I thought you said nick young. I was about to cry. 

I'm kinda trolling with Thad Young too. I just like to have really low expectations so I don't end up disappointed

7 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

I think Isaac will have a personality and offensive game like Rashard Lewis but a more versatile defensive impact like Chris Bosh.

For those who didn't watch FSU, Isaac is fantastic on the boards and a very intuitive blocker. His college stats were deceptively low because he played a lot lower minute count than the other top prospects.

So I looked at the schedule and counted 13 back to backs, not including one in the preseason.  I could be off by one or two, wasn't being super careful, but I thought the idea was to get rid of most of them for this season?

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

So I looked at the schedule and counted 13 back to backs, not including one in the preseason.  I could be off by one or two, wasn't being super careful, but I thought the idea was to get rid of most of them for this season?

They were more concerned about 4 games in 5 nights

On 9/30/2017 at 7:42 AM, Payton4thewin said:

The post all star starting lineup was solid.  With the bench improved we should be better.  

1. Mid to high 30s barely making or missing the playoffs. 

2. In training camp they're focusing on running on offense and switching on defense.  That should be fun to watch if they can actually execute.  

Well based on the more notable upgrades, Simmons, the vast (reported) improvements of T Ross and AG, along with EP's penetration in the paint, it sounds like the right formula going forward with this group. Would you agree?

On 9/30/2017 at 8:26 AM, Soul Bro said:

Well Sir, I am leaning towards a young KD, but I am praying for a Greek Freak!