Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

16 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

mediocre is a big step forward from last year.

The starting line-up is virtually identical to last year post all-star break, so I think it's an open question how big a step forward we take. I realize that in principle we should have a better bench.  My main questions at this point:

1. What can this team accomplish in terms of a won-loss record?  And
  2. Regardless of the record, will they start to develop some identity and at least be fun to watch?   Last year they were very hard to watch.

9 hours ago, Payton4thewin said:

This is the best slogan we've had in years and its come organically. Just run with it

Orlando? More like WARlando.

So brilliant. So organic.

6 hours ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

How do we embed tweets?

When you post a link it automatically converts it to a hyperlink and gives you a little pop up notification that says something like "posted in rich text format.  Post plain text instead? " click that.  To embed you need it to be in plain text 

5 hours ago, JJZFL said:

The starting line-up is virtually identical to last year post all-star break, so I think it's an open question how big a step forward we take. I realize that in principle we should have a better bench.  My main questions at this point:

1. What can this team accomplish in terms of a won-loss record?  And
  2. Regardless of the record, will they start to develop some identity and at least be fun to watch?   Last year they were very hard to watch.

The post all star starting lineup was solid.  With the bench improved we should be better.  

1. Mid to high 30s barely making or missing the playoffs. 

2. In training camp they're focusing on running on offense and switching on defense.  That should be fun to watch if they can actually execute.