Fultz4thewin

2017-2018 Official Season Discussion Thread

http://www.nba.com/magic/news/poised-and-determined-aaron-gordon-key-magics-progress

``It shows up in his work ethic because he works extremely hard on his game and his body,’’ Magic coach Frank Vogel said. ``He studies (basketball) and he’s trying to raise the level of the whole group.’’

Added Magic point guard Elfrid Payton, one of Gordon’s closest friends on the team: ``Definitely, he’s ready to take that jump. A.G. is somebody who works hard and he’s starting to really get that feel for the game. He’s going to be great for us at (power forward) because he’s a matchup nightmare. I’m so excited to see him out there this year. You need that drive to be great that he has and he’s somebody who puts the work in, so (greatness) is definitely achievable for him.’’

FOX Sports Florida, the exclusive television home of the Orlando Magic, announced plans to televise two Magic preseason home games in anticipation of the 2017-18 NBA regular season.

Orlando Magic versus Miami HEAT on Saturday, Oct. 7 (7 p.m.) and Orlando Magic vs. Cleveland Cavaliers on Friday, Oct. 13 (7 p.m.) will be televised throughout North / Central Florida. In addition to television coverage, each game will be live streamed on the FOX Sports GO app.

http://www.foxsports.com/florida/story/fox-sports-florida-to-air-two-orlando-magic-preseason-games-092717

• Upvote 1

Judging from the quotes coming out of training camp, the players and coaches are subdued in predictions but optimistic in tone! Having the same coach for the same two year period will imho make a distinct difference in a positive way. Been trying for close to two years to join this forum, but wasn't until today that validation was received. Looking forward to joining in on conversations with my own point of view! The biggest point of contention at this point seems to be EP's hair - - I feel that as long as it does not interfere with BASKETBALL ability we as a team are not affected! nobody can please all the people all the time!! Again thanks to the powers that be for my validation!