Optimist Prime

Living in Orlando

I know a guy moving to Orlando. He's going to be working at the airport and will need a place to live. He's just looking for a one bedroom apartment or something easy that won't be too hard to commute. I'm from Tampa, so I don't really know the area well. Any suggestions?

That area is really good for relatively cheap apartments because its a little out of the way.

But he should expect to pay around $900/ month for a decent place

That area is really good for relatively cheap apartments because its a little out of the way.

But he should expect to pay around $900/ month for a decent place

Good to know. Are there any specific neighborhoods/areas to look at, or will it be pretty much the same across the board?

Good to know. Are there any specific neighborhoods/areas to look at, or will it be pretty much the same across the board?

Most of the greater Orlando area is extremely specific for good/bad areas where a great area and a horrible area will be like a half mile apart so its hard to be like "try Conway!". So I'll have to defer to people who spend more time in that area

A quick search says Edgewood seems like a good place to start

Most of the greater Orlando area is extremely specific for good/bad areas where a great area and a horrible area will be like a half mile apart so its hard to be like "try Conway!". So I'll have to defer to people who spend more time in that area

A quick search says Edgewood seems like a good place to start

Ah, okay. I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass it along