15 members have voted

1. 1. Who has the best hair?

• Elfrid Payton
    • Jonathan Isaac
    • Mario Hezonja
    • Wesley Iwundo
    • D.J Augustin
    • Someone else

Right it's time to get serious.. We all know good hair makes a good NBA player and as we are going to be tanking again and again, right now I think we should just rate the teams roster on their hair! Here's the favorites below with a quick recap.

Elfrid Payton - My favorite Magic player at the moment and I think his hair f*cking rules, it's like he doesn't give a f*ck.. Some people think he can't shoot because of his hair but that's not true, he just can't shoot.

203901.png

Jonathan Isaac - We all know he's gone for the Payton look but he has a more 90's house party microphone-shaped fro going on. He definitely has potential to add a few inches

1628371.png

Mario Hezonja - The combover, he looks like he should be in a boy band but isn't, I've just put him in the poll for equality to be honest. EDIT** Why did he shave his head? It was just a bit of fun Mario..

1626209.png

Wesley Iwundo - He's clearly up and coming in the fro world but in my opinion he's definitely one to watch for the future

1628411.png

D.J Augustin - He's just one step away from grabbing a sharpee marker and doing a full Carlos Boozer. Hopefully this will happen in 2018

201571.png

• Upvote 1

Mario because I'm a believer in the Payton hair shooting efficiency theory. I fear for Isaac for the same reasons.

I really wish cornrows would come back.

I agree, bring back the cornrows. Who could we sign that has cornrows?

It's not in right now. Everyone wants to grow their hair out.

Kawhi had em though.

Mario because I'm a believer in the Payton hair shooting efficiency theory. I fear for Isaac for the same reasons.

I really wish cornrows would come back.

How about tied back dreads a la Faried?

How about tied back dreads a la Faried?

I actually thought about that too. seems like it'd work.

I just don't want to seem like "mr old man I wish that kid would cut his hair". I don't need (nba player) to have a military cut. Just need it out of his face and not impacting shooting mechanics.

Right it's time to get serious.. We all know good hair makes a good NBA player and as we are going to be tanking again and again, right now I think we should just rate the teams roster on their hair! Here's the favorites below with a quick recap.

Donald Trump, is that you? I suppose those who joined in are your supporters.

Oh, lord. . .don't even start!!!

I actually thought about that too. seems like it'd work.

I just don't want to seem like "mr old man I wish that kid would cut his hair". I don't need (nba player) to have a military cut. Just need it out of his face and not impacting shooting mechanics.

Yeah, I actually really like the dreads look. But there is something to say about practicality of hair in sports. Like, I don't think (offensive) NFL players should have long hair because it gives an extra thing to grab for tackles.

Leave Trump alone, he's currently over in the Jedi thread!

Did you even vote?

Again, you choose to ignore what my thread was trying to generate interest in, even after I

explained that it was an attempt to have members suggest a NICKNAME for TWO players, Isaac and

Simmons (not the name of the TEAM - Orlando Magic). At least what I was trying to do was not to tear

down the team or any one player but give either a player or the team an identity that is fun and likable..

What you are doing is headed in the wrong direction. While I dislike some of the "over-the-top"

hairstyles, I think it is wrong to make a contest out of judging these players on who has the best and

the worst hairstyles. You are saying that these hairstyles should not be allowed on the Orlando Magic

team or roster. You also mention that it impacts the team and how these players play. I think your

APPROACH is wrong and appalling.

Look at the entire league of players with unusual hairstyles. Do you think the guys on our team are

going to change their hairstyle because the fans take a vote on it?

Last, but not least, to add fuel to the fire, I'm waiting for those inappropriate pictures mimicking the hairstyles.

CARRY ON!!!!

• Upvote 1

Again, you choose to ignore what my thread was trying to generate interest in, even after I

explained that it was an attempt to have members suggest a NICKNAME for TWO players, Isaac and

Simmons (not the name of the TEAM - Orlando Magic). At least what I was trying to do was not to tear

down the team or any one player but give either a player or the team an identity that is fun and likable..

What you are doing is headed in the wrong direction. While I dislike some of the "over-the-top"

hairstyles, I think it is wrong to make a contest out of judging these players on who has the best and

the worst hairstyles. You are saying that these hairstyles should not be allowed on the Orlando Magic

team or roster. You also mention that it impacts the team and how these players play. I think your

APPROACH is wrong and appalling.

Look at the entire league of players with unusual hairstyles. Do you think the guys on our team are

going to change their hairstyle because the fans take a vote on it?

Last, but not least, to add fuel to the fire, I'm waiting for those inappropriate pictures mimicking the hairstyles.

CARRY ON!!!!

Lighten up, let your hair down every once in a while! Your the only one saying these hairstyles are not allowed. I encourage them

May the force be with you....

• Upvote 1