Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Meet The Jedi(s) - Jonathan Isaac & Jonathan Simmons

I don't think it's going to be smart to be Jedi anything. I think the entire point of the next movie is going to be putting an end to the Jedi because its rigid stoicism keeps pushing people toward evil.

I don't think it's going to be smart to be Jedi anything. I think the entire point of the next movie is going to be putting an end to the Jedi because its rigid stoicism keeps pushing people toward evil.

I want our team, whatever we call them, to be more evil.

You guys are really overreacting to the topic of this thread. I Used the topic as an

attention getter. I even included a list of other suggested nicknames. But some of you jumped

all over the "Jedi" part. Lighten up fellas and let's move on from the Jedi controversy.

Btw, Catalina Maria, I'm a female .

K4wFY3.png

c6QiRa.png

SORRY!!!_I KID... I couldn't help myself. Just having fun. :D

• Upvote 1

1. Why did they call Julius Ervin "Dr. J" - He's not a doctor.

2. Why did they call George Gervin "The Ice Man" - He delivered, but not ice.

3. Why did they call Earvin Johnson "Magic" - He did not perform on stage pulling rabbits out of a hat.

4. Why did they call Shaquille O'neal and Dwight Howard "Superman" - Neither could fly above the clouds.

5. Why did they call Chris Anderson "Birdman" - Does he look like a bird?

6. Jackie Robinson had several nicknames - Including: "Dark Destroyer" and "J-Rob"

7. Why did they call Darryl Dawkins "Chocolate Thunder" - (Rest In Peace) - Btw, Stevie Wonder gave him that nickname

Many of the sportscasters referred to these athletes by their nicknames. It's been a tradition for ages.

IDK - I guess I'm just bored--Carry on!

TMF, bringing the heat! Lol. Love it

You guys are really overreacting to the topic of this thread. I Used the topic as an

attention getter. I even included a list of other suggested nicknames. But some of you jumped

all over the "Jedi" part. Lighten up fellas and let's move on from the Jedi controversy.

Btw, Catalina Maria, I'm a female .

K4wFY3.png

c6QiRa.png

SORRY!!!_I KID... I couldn't help myself. Just having fun. :D/>/>

These pictures are hilarious. I especially love Yoda's cousin, Stuff.

Does it really keep pushing people toward evil, though? I think you are correct this will be the general idea of the plot, but I'm not sure it is accurate

In the prequels, there were way more Jedi than Sith, and AFAIK Anakin is the only one who actually went from good to bad. In the original trilogy Luke was the only new Jedi and he remained good. Sure, we don't really know what Kylo's backstory is, and there are allusions to him being a student of Luke's and then turning bad, but I just don't think the data is there to back up the claim

Does it really keep pushing people toward evil, though? I think you are correct this will be the general idea of the plot, but I'm not sure it is accurate

In the prequels, there were way more Jedi than Sith, and AFAIK Anakin is the only one who actually went from good to bad. In the original trilogy Luke was the only new Jedi and he remained good. Sure, we don't really know what Kylo's backstory is, and there are allusions to him being a student of Luke's and then turning bad, but I just don't think the data is there to back up the claim

nah, count dooku. a bunch of people in the expanded universe. but just the philosophy is cumbersome.

you're taking toddlers and giving them a really black and white view of the world that's really limited on freedom and stuff. Ok, adolescents can thrive with that type of structure. But then they become teenagers and hormonal and passionate about things and the Jedi Order pushes back on that behavior. There's no room for passion or selfishness or fear or sadness. So you get a situation where the sith can come in and exploit the contradiction of the jedi teachings vs real world experiences. They can appeal to those more human emotions then slowly corrupt them into a more hateful person. So the Jedi needs to end and a new, more moderate, more forgiving force religion needs to take it's place.

nah, count dooku. a bunch of people in the expanded universe. but just the philosophy is cumbersome.

you're taking toddlers and giving them a really black and white view of the world that's really limited on freedom and stuff. Ok, adolescents can thrive with that type of structure. But then they become teenagers and hormonal and passionate about things and the Jedi Order pushes back on that behavior. There's no room for passion or selfishness or fear or sadness. So you get a situation where the sith can come in and exploit the contradiction of the jedi teachings vs real world experiences. They can appeal to those more human emotions then slowly corrupt them into a more hateful person. So the Jedi needs to end and a new, more moderate, more forgiving force religion needs to take it's place.

Change a few names and your talking about present day.