0rland0fan

Cost of NBA League Pass

I'm trying to cut the cord and lose my cable company (I personally feel they're all a huge ripoff) and I want to ensure that I will still be able to watch the magic games. I live in central florida area so I'm not sure if there would be any blackout possibility of any games or something.

If anyone in a similar situation could chime in I would appreciate your input.

Thanks!

I'm trying to cut the cord and lose my cable company (I personally feel they're all a huge ripoff) and I want to ensure that I will still be able to watch the magic games. I live in central florida area so I'm not sure if there would be any blackout possibility of any games or something.

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure you could get sling tv and add a local sports package but I'm not 100% on that

I'm pretty sure you could get sling tv and add a local sports package but I'm not 100% on that

I was actually considering DirecTV NOW and just adding on League pass to watch the magic games, but I'm not sure how that'd work and if they'd block the local team games

Sling sucks. At least it has for me. But I'm not a scientist.

Thanks!

I have the one team league pass. I can watch through any app based products phone ps4 tablet ect. Or computer. When the Magic play the Lakers or Clippers the games are blacked out and I have to view them on local tv.