Sign in to follow this  
gAmE.oVeR

Paul George trade?????

Maybe oladipo is really wade and is just a late bloomer and only Pritchard can see it.

Oladipo is slowly becoming the new Jeff Green.

He's traded every year and every new fan base thinks he will finally have the breakout year everyone always talked about. But then it never comes.

I don't think KP traded to spite. You can't do that in this business. You have to make the best decision for the team. That leads me to believe Boston was being stingy and didn't offer anywhere near that. So Oladipo was the best offer.

I don't think KP traded to spite. You can't do that in this business. You have to make the best decision for the team. That leads me to believe Boston was being stingy and didn't offer anywhere near that. So Oladipo was the best offer.

There's already been a bunch of leaks of better deals

There's already been a bunch of leaks of better deals

Yea from Boston side. No surprise there.

If you're referring to Gary Harris plus stuff. That's not better.

Yea from Boston side. No surprise there.

If you're referring to Gary Harris plus stuff. That's not better.

Its astronomically better

how is gary harris and a non lottery pick better than Oladipo and Sabonis. At least with Oladipo and Turner there's some defensive identity there. and Sabonis played well in the beginning of the season but tapered off. He hit the rookie wall so I like his chances coming in second year of being a stretch 4 next to Turner. If the offer was Jamal Murray then I can see that being potentially better.

how is gary harris and a non lottery pick better than Oladipo and Sabonis. At least with Oladipo and Turner there's some defensive identity there. and Sabonis played well in the beginning of the season but tapered off. He hit the rookie wall so I like his chances coming in second year of being a stretch 4 next to Turner. If the offer was Jamal Murray then I can see that being potentially better.

Gary Harris might be a better defender than oladipo

So because he "might be" makes it astronomically better? Sure...

Because the other players included are better than sabonis and another pick makes it much better. Plus not adding a gigantic salary in oladipo.

Edit nevermind. It was lyles and a pick. I thought it was hernangomez Beasley and a pick

Because the other players included are better than sabonis and another pick makes it much better. Plus not adding a gigantic salary in oladipo.

Gary Harris is about to be paid anyway. He has one more year before RFA. And Trey Lyles plus protected first round pick, again how is that astronomically better?

Thinking about this more and more hurts my brain, the Thunder turned the assets we gave them last summer into Paul George. We've turned the assets they gave us into Terrence Ross and a 2nd round pick in 2020. It really sucks being a Magic fan these days.