Sign in to follow this  
TyMagic

POLL: Who would you rather see the Magic get at the 6th spot?

Who do the Magic take with their 6th Pick?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Who do the Magic take with their 6th Pick?

• Malik Monk, SG, Kentucky
    • Jonathan Isaac, SF, Florida State
    • Dennis Smith, PG, NC State
    • Frank Ntilikina, PG, France
    • Justin Jackson, SF, North Carolina
    • Lauri Markkanen, PF, Arizona

Fox is light years ahead of where Payton was at the same age. Plus, Fox obliterated Ball and many others with traits I think will translate: speed, handle, decision making, finishing ability, leadership, etc. Yes, I think shooting is important but I'm considering the whole player, not just a specific skill set. Last but not least, UK guards tend to translate very well to the NBA.

Why do I care what payton was like at 19? Fox is much farther along than Westbrook at the same age but that doesn't mean anthing.

Fox obliterated ball twice. ball is a bad defender. He played against frank mason and got destroyed. Unfortunately those are the 3 instances of Fox playing against point guards ranked in the draft express top 100 prospects.

Are you sure you're not just banking on Fox because he's a Kentucky guard? You did think Doron Lamb was going to be "a mixture of Jason Terry and JJ Redick".

Why do I care what payton was like at 19? Fox is much farther along than Westbrook at the same age but that doesn't mean anthing.

Fox obliterated ball twice. ball is a bad defender. He played against frank mason and got destroyed. Unfortunately those are the 3 instances of Fox playing against point guards ranked in the draft express top 100 prospects.

Are you sure you're not just banking on Fox because he's a Kentucky guard? You did think Doron Lamb was going to be "a mixture of Jason Terry and JJ Redick".

I'm not sure of anything with this draft. I'm simply saying I believe in Fox. I think all top 7 prospects are very close. It wouldn't surprise me if Fox and Smith are both all-stars in five years.