Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

And they wonder why everyone roots for their team to lose

Can't believe there's people who thinks he's coaching for his job right now though.

That's crazy.

Can't believe there's people who thinks he's coaching for his job right now though.

That's crazy.

Yeah. That's stupid. He's good just the arrogance of that tweet is ridiculous

Oladipo sucks even when Westbrook is on the bench. Oladipo is a frustrating player whose better suited leading a second unit than being a starter.

This what is so frustrating about the trades the last few years. It's not the moves themselves but the timing and execution. It was right to move on from Tobias and Dipo but they should have been moved at different times for different players.

This what is so frustrating about the trades the last few years. It's not the moves themselves but the timing and execution. It was right to move on from Tobias and Dipo but they should have been moved at different times for different players.

Definitely. Kept those two this past season as could've traded them before the deadline. Maybe we would've had Butler or PG. it was bad timing.

Definitely. Kept those two this past season as could've traded them before the deadline. Maybe we would've had Butler or PG. it was bad timing.

At the very least we would have traded Tobias to OKC instead of Dipo.

Yeah. That's stupid. He's good just the arrogance of that tweet is ridiculous

I mean, he is probably top 5, maybe even top 3. 1. Pop, 2. Kerr (am I too high on Kerr here? GSW was good not great before him and he seems to get the best out of his players), 3. Stevens? Who else would you put here?

I mean, he is probably top 5, maybe even top 3. 1. Pop, 2. Kerr (am I too high on Kerr here? GSW was good not great before him and he seems to get the best out of his players), 3. Stevens? Who else would you put here?

Carlisle probably.

SVG.

Budenholzer maybe.

He's in that group. But being in a group with half a dozen guys isn't greatest of all time

In history though? It's a very dumb statement to make when he's so young in his career.