Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

There was only two solid games, game 3 and 5. Game 3 was arguable too. The other ones were blowouts and were straight garbage. That intensity you speak of was really short lived.

And don't even get me started on the rest of the playoffs. What an ugly season.

game 3 was arguable? what the heck are you expecting? The biggest golden state lead for that game was 8. the biggest Cleveland lead was 7. there were 19 lead changes. Cleveland led for almost the entire second half until a miraculous run in the last 2 minutes.

game 3 was arguable? what the heck are you expecting? The biggest golden state lead for that game was 8. the biggest Cleveland lead was 7. there were 19 lead changes. Cleveland led for almost the entire second half until a miraculous run in the last 2 minutes.

Yeah that was a good game. The only one to me.

The rest bored me. It was like watching USA take on the Magic Jrs.

you guys are just buying into a narrative and nothing the warriors did could have changed it. if it went 7 games and golden state won on a last second 3 youd say the same thing.

you guys are just buying into a narrative and nothing the warriors did could have changed it. if it went 7 games and golden state won on a last second 3 youd say the same thing.

Nah man. You seem to forget or just don't know that I am 39 years old. I could care less about a narrative. I care about substance and there were none here for me to like.

Maybe you see things more superficially I dunno but it was one of the most underwhelming finals I've watched that I can remember and I have a damn good memory.

I mixed up game 3 and 5 -- meant to type game 3, which was the only good one. Game 5 was questionable in my opinion.

Your post makes no sense -- How would that be the same thing as what we just watched?

Did mj join the pistons cuz he couldn't beat them? Did magic join the Celtics or bird join the Lakers? Or even shaq did he join Houston? This is why some of the NBA fans are upset at certain players. They have no balls and want the easy way to a ring.

those are BS comparisons. Bird and Magic were drafted by some of the most stacked teams in history and magic won a championship his rookie year while bird won his second year. Nobody was complaining then when a 61 win Celtics team drafted Kevin McHale and signed Robert Parish.

what about Bob McAdoo?

what about moses Malone joining philly to create a super team that could beat LA in 1983?

Nah man. You seem to forget or just don't know that I am 39 years old. I could care less about a narrative. I care about substance and there were none here for me to like.

Maybe you see things more superficially I dunno but it was one of the most underwhelming finals I've watched that I can remember and I have a damn good memory.

maybe you see things more superficially and cant appreciate good basketball

maybe you see things more superficially and cant appreciate good basketball

Things I described in the manner that I described were not from someone who sees things superficially.

I appreciate it. Just didn't find it competitive enough to be entertaining as a whole.

I actually liked watching some of the earlier rounds more.

I don't believe that. Look at what Kawhi did with the Spurs. I think WB and KD with Dipo would've made the western conference finals and who knows what other piece would've signed on? They got Taj Gibson who's a beast. Old but a beast. Plays no older than Ibaka does. I think I'd take Taj over Ibaka right now anyways just on mental toughness.

are we talking about 32 year old Taj Gibson bro? seriously??? he was simply a stop gap because Sabonis hit the rookie wall. They probably won't resign him, bet that. Ibaka just had his best offensive output in a long time, and somehow Gibson is now on par with that? Can Gibson even hit a three?

they could've easily packaged Ibaka and Payne for another, possibly better fitting piece but they didn't, decided to blow it up. Yea, I really want to play with the penny pinching Thunder! not.

are we talking about 32 year old Taj Gibson bro? seriously??? he was simply a stop gap because Sabonis hit the rookie wall. They probably won't resign him, bet that. Ibaka just had his best offensive output in a long time, and somehow Gibson is now on par with that? Can Gibson even hit a three?

they could've easily packaged Ibaka and Payne for another, possibly better fitting piece but they didn't, decided to blow it up. Yea, I really want to play with the penny pinching Thunder! not.

I'd take one Taj over two Ibakas.

A 3? No, I know if i need someone to go out there and defend and rebound, put it all out there, I know I could probably count on Taj to do that more so even at 32.

You keep thinking outscoring GS is how you beat them. That's completely wrong.

OKC will be back. They made a mistake without Harden but they got a solid coach, an beast of a star who's coming off a historical season and they still show they can draft.

I'd take one Taj over two Ibakas.

A 3? No, I know if i need someone to go out there and defend and rebound, put it all out there, I know I could probably count on Taj to do that more so even at 32.

You keep thinking outscoring GS is how you beat them. That's completely wrong.

OKC will be back. They made a mistake without Harden but they got a solid coach, an beast of a star who's coming off a historical season and they still show they can draft.

I think to beat any team you need to out score them....

And I think you are severely overrating Gibson's current ability. He barely made a difference for either team that he played for last year and his advanced #s are almost all worse than Ibaka's.

those are BS comparisons. Bird and Magic were drafted by some of the most stacked teams in history and magic won a championship his rookie year while bird won his second year. Nobody was complaining then when a 61 win Celtics team drafted Kevin McHale and signed Robert Parish.

what about Bob McAdoo?

what about moses Malone joining philly to create a super team that could beat LA in 1983?

Are you ever wrong? Hahahaha. You pick out single items to critique and ignore the main jist of an argument. Good day sir I said good day sir.