Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

I think he was a good coach in 2013, for sure. Not sure he's good anymore

He's still a good coach. Our team is just a mess.

Im not so sure coaching works that way. I mean it's not like he started coaching in the 80s.

I think he's smart enough to figure things out given an offseason to adjust

And better players.

Im not so sure coaching works that way. I mean it's not like he started coaching in the 80s.

I think he's smart enough to figure things out given an offseason to adjust

And better players.

Some of the hardest basketball I've ever watched. Just bad for the whole team.

It's just unfortunate because 2 or 3 games he had were all time great playoff games in the first 30 minutes. If the games ended after the third quarter we'd be in awe. Then the chucking started.

Dude had something like 40-9-9 on 57% shooting and 80% on twos. That's phenomenal. Then he turned it into 47-11-9 on 44% shooting.

It's just unfortunate because 2 or 3 games he had were all time great playoff games in the first 30 minutes. If the games ended after the third quarter we'd be in awe. Then the chucking started.

Dude had something like 40-9-9 on 57% shooting and 80% on twos. That's phenomenal. Then he turned it into 47-11-9 on 44% shooting.

They need to go get a 2nd option/shooter. Get some shooters on the bench too. More 3-D guys.

His shooting was bad but I'm not gonna nit pick. Great scorers don't always shoot high percentages.

He's an awesome player and imo deserves MVP. What he has done is remarkable and he's been one of the very few bright spots of this season.

They need to go get a 2nd option/shooter. Get some shooters on the bench too. More 3-D guys.

His shooting was bad but I'm not gonna nit pick. Great scorers don't always shoot high percentages.

He's an awesome player and imo deserves MVP. What he has done is remarkable and he's been one of the very few bright spots of this season.

eh, you can nit pick when he clears everyone out, ignores open players in order to isolate. flings the ball at the rim, steals a rebound from Jerami Grant and misses another layup.

I don't blame players if they miss good shots. But he's been shooting without shame and that's not good.

And I don't know if he deserves MVP. He'd be down with 98 Jordan and 01 Iverson as the least efficient shooting MVPs in the last 38 years.

eh, you can nit pick when he clears everyone out, ignores open players in order to isolate. flings the ball at the rim, steals a rebound from Jerami Grant and misses another layup.

I don't blame players if they miss good shots. But he's been shooting without shame and that's not good.

And I don't know if he deserves MVP. He'd be down with 98 Jordan and 01 Iverson as the least efficient shooting MVPs in the last 38 years.

I meant the season as a whole.

I get what your saying and you're completely right.

I just think what's he done overrides it. I wouldn't be upset if he didn't get it but the whole story behind this season...Durant leaving, will Westbrook want out?, commits and just balls the ***** out, takes a team the the playoffs and continues to ball the ***** out (not the most efficient but not the worse)...He's got my vote. I just look at it as a whole and see an MVP but Harden, LeBron (probably gets it), Kawhi, Curry, all made their cases.

Would not give it to Durant though.