Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

2017 Watch the Playoffs Thread!

I can't imagine what it must have felt like in that building right at the end

It got so quiet after that Durant three.

When LeBron? got that offensive rebound with just about 2 minutes left i thought that might be enough for them. They were up 6 and gs was having a hard time stringing together multiple possessions. Then it just ended.

LeBron didn't even look at the basket in those final possessions. Killer instinct might really be what separates him from the very very best

Nah. That's hot take territory.

He was winded after his 2009 type first quarter explosion and it took more out of him then expected. Dude didn't have the legs. Kyrie was having a huge second half.

What a game. I spent the entire 2nd half waiting for the Cavs to run out of gas and it certainly took longer than I thought, but I knew the effort LeBron and Kyrie were putting in wasn't sustainable without help. The Warriors are just unstoppable. That KD 3 is cold-blooded legend material

When LeBron? got that offensive rebound with just about 2 minutes left i thought that might be enough for them. They were up 6 and gs was having a hard time stringing together multiple possessions. Then it just ended.

Yeah, after that OReb I couldn't help but feel it was a mistake to attack relatively quickly. LBJ ended up getting into the paint and had a nice dish to Love, but he ended up getting stripped which led to semi-transition for GSW. I would have to review the play but I would guess there was at least 10-12 sec remaining on the shot clock at the time of Love's shot attempt. Hard to say if it was right/wrong I guess since it was ultimately a bunny for Love.

Magic-Lakers Game 4 is a game I will always remember for the ****ty/empty/defeated feeling I had afterwards. It was BRUTAL. But that game last night seems like it was objectively way worse. LeBron and Kyrie played like THAT and it still didn't matter.

Yeah, after that OReb I couldn't help but feel it was a mistake to attack relatively quickly. LBJ ended up getting into the paint and had a nice dish to Love, but he ended up getting stripped which led to semi-transition for GSW. I would have to review the play but I would guess there was at least 10-12 sec remaining on the shot clock at the time of Love's shot attempt. Hard to say if it was right/wrong I guess since it was ultimately a bunny for Love.

Magic-Lakers Game 4 is a game I will always remember for the ****ty/empty/defeated feeling I had afterwards. It was BRUTAL. But that game last night seems like it was objectively way worse. LeBron and Kyrie played like THAT and it still didn't matter.

yeah. like that okc game we had this year where we were ready to win then westbrook just stole it from us. except exponentially worse because that was probably the most important game anyone played this season.

Nah. That's hot take territory.

He was winded after his 2009 type first quarter explosion and it took more out of him then expected. Dude didn't have the legs. Kyrie was having a huge second half.

It's not a hot take. Lebron has always deferred. It's really his only knock.

It's not a hot take. Lebron has always deferred. It's really his only knock.

Yup. Not to mention 2 pts in the 4th quarter and both came from free throws