Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

New GM Thread

he's not coming here but he's not staying either. he's already stepped down.

Yeah, Isn't Bird a real homebody? I feel I have read multiple articles about how he doesn't even like travelling away from Indiana.

Just read Erik Spoelstra's comments on running the Heat one day. Can we tempt him to take a similar position with us? That's a person I would love to have calling the shots and setting a tone.

Just read Erik Spoelstra's comments on running the Heat one day. Can we tempt him to take a similar position with us? That's a person I would love to have calling the shots and setting a tone.

He honestly seems like a lifer kind of guy. Riley has been grooming him since day one. I can't fathom a reason why he would leave the heat.

The Orlando Magic will offer their president of basketball operations to David Griffin.

Orlando will be allowed to engage Griffin in contract talks once the Cleveland Cavaliers' season is over.

Griffin?

If this isn't a contract negotiation ploy and is legit, I hope he's bringing LeBron with him. Only way I'd be for it.

Eh. I mean he might end up being fine. I just don't think you can take what he's done and consider him the best person for the job

Eh. I mean he might end up being fine. I just don't think you can take what he's done and consider him the best person for the job

Yeah and it reeks of "Hey we got our do boy."

I just don't see how this is your guy. LeBron made that culture not Griffin.

[Wojnarowski] Sources: For now, Bird's plan is consulting, but Orlando's search firm has been asking around about him as possible candidate for president.National Writer

LMAO -- the demise of Vogel Part Deuce

2 birds with one stone. Pun intended

Griffin?

If this isn't a contract negotiation ploy and is legit, I hope he's bringing LeBron with him. Only way I'd be for it.

This is garbage. What has he done? Furthermore it's easy to do anything when you have the highest payroll in the NBA. This just makes hiring the right guy at GM all the more important.

I think Lloyd stays.

Magic suck so hard......

Alex Martins needs to go.....

A hiring firm to find the president/gm of a basketball team? That list should be short and not needed by a hiring firm. It's one thing if your looking for a candidate to become President of a company. I can see them searching for a talented person to run Scamway, but to run a basketball team? You don't need a firm.

The Magic are a joke. Magic are going to suck for a very long time.At least Devos got his arena... when good teams come to town, place will sell out, concessions will be through the roof. Congrats Devos.

Magic suck so hard......

Alex Martins needs to go.....

A hiring firm to find the president/gm of a basketball team? That list should be short and not needed by a hiring firm. It's one thing if your looking for a candidate to become President of a company. I can see them searching for a talented person to run Scamway, but to run a basketball team? You don't need a firm.

The Magic are a joke. Magic are going to suck for a very long time.At least Devos got his arena... when good teams come to town, place will sell out, concessions will be through the roof. Congrats Devos.

Everybody uses a firm lol