Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

So why did Boston take a 3 at 3 if they are planning to add Hayward and George? When will Tatum ever play?

ETA: Also, as much as I hate Boston, if we can help facilitate that trade by moving Vuc/Payton/Fournier and maybe get back Jaylon Brown it Rozier it whatever, I wouldn't argue

So why did Boston take a 3 at 3 if they are planning to add Hayward and George? When will Tatum ever play?

ETA: Also, as much as I hate Boston, if we can help facilitate that trade by moving Vuc/Payton/Fournier and maybe get back Jaylon Brown it Rozier it whatever, I wouldn't argue

They would trade Tatum to Indy.

I'm in the minority but I would try to Smart from them. Somehow, we could get included and route smart to orlando and we send a piece to Indy (likely Elf). I think our defense would improve significantly.

I'm in the minority but I would try to Smart from them. Somehow, we could get included and route smart to orlando and we send a piece to Indy (likely Elf). I think our defense would improve significantly.

The only guy they're going to move is Crowder to get the initial cap space to sign Hayward. Then they'll make salary match with indy after signing Hayward.

The only guy they're going to move is Crowder to get the initial cap space to sign Hayward. Then they'll make salary match with indy after signing Hayward.

yeah, i'd like to make it a 3-team where smart comes here and we send a piece to Indy. it'll take Indy not liking Smart and liking whoever we send more than smart. Elf is prime fit into the equation but I kinda/sorta don't want to give up on him. I wish he had Smart's defense and aggressiveness.

Andre Iguodala has become the foremost target in an attempt weaken the Golden State Warriors' chokehold on the NBA, league sources have told ESPN.

The Minnesota Timberwolves, San Antonio Spurs, LA Clippers, Philadelphia 76ers, Orlando Magic, Brooklyn Nets and Utah Jazz are among the teams that are interested in the 2015 NBA Finals MVP, sources tell ESPN.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/19751871/seven-teams-aim-pry-andre-iguodala-golden-state-warriors

yeah, i'd like to make it a 3-team where smart comes here and we send a piece to Indy. it'll take Indy not liking Smart and liking whoever we send more than smart. Elf is prime fit into the equation but I kinda/sorta don't want to give up on him. I wish he had Smart's defense and aggressiveness.

Smart isn't really a starting point guard in the NBA. He's really bad if you have to rely on him night in and night out.

I think you'd rather have him AND payton vs just Smart.

Smart isn't really a starting point guard in the NBA. He's really bad if you have to rely on him night in and night out.

I think you'd rather have him AND payton vs just Smart.

oh, would def prefer that, but then it would get tricky with both being up for new money soon.