Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Eh. I think I'm ok with keeping Augustin as a back up PG if we are not upgrading on a starting PG.

I like the idea of replacing Green with Stanley Johnson but that's about it.

I want to see Meeks playing a full season to be honest.

I see ourselves finishing at the a 9-10 position with the current line-up if we stay healthy.

1. Augustin was really really really bad

2. Wasn't giving examples of free agents, was giving examples of replacement level players. I can see how i worded that really badly

I heard a podcast and Elfrid was on it. He said he nearly cut his hair a few weeks ago but didn't at the time and that he will cut it in the future. Hopefully not too long for some of you guys ay lol

I heard a podcast and Elfrid was on it. He said he nearly cut his hair a few weeks ago but didn't at the time and that he will cut it in the future. Hopefully not too long for some of you guys ay lol

I'm one of "those guys" that is thinking that EP might actually be able to shoot if he could only see the basket. He must have got my message LOL

Now, NBA sources said Monday night that the Bucks have jettisoned several more officials, including Billy McKinney, the team’s longtime director of scouting, and Chris Gilmartin, the team’s director of pro scouting.

McKinney, who is well respected in the league, came to the Bucks from Detroit nine years ago from Detroit with Hammond. Prior to that, McKinney also worked in the front office for Chicago and Minnesota.

Interestingly, after Hammond left for Orlando, Zanik, until he was let go, and McKinney headed up the Bucks’ pre-draft workouts. McKinney was also given the assignment of dealing with the media after the pre-draft workouts and had to constantly deal with questions about the Bucks’ then GM search.

http://woelfelspressbox.com/2017/06/bucks-continue-their-purge/

I can see him ending up in Orlando. I think i read a few weeks back that Hammond wanted to bring him to Orl but Bucks blocked him. Reading their board, most of their fans seem pretty pissed at this move.

I'm one of "those guys" that is thinking that EP might actually be able to shoot if he could only see the basket. He must have got my message LOL

Totally agreed... I have no issue with growing your Doo the way you want it, but damn...... He needs to chop off the top of the chef's hat............. His jumper actually hits the top of his cap.... It totally throws his shot off........

So when does summer league start?

Saturday at 1 pm is the Magic's first game. They'll all be on NBATV too if you search for Orlando Summer League you'll find the website with the schedule.