Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

We're going to hire Rivers and it's going to be the end.

This would upset me. Doc is a good coach but has done absolutely nothing as a GM to give me any hope. I mean he's actually been pretty damn awful as a GM.

So many other options I'd rather go with.

I guess one positive with Doc is it gives us some credibility among players and agents as they seem to respect Doc.

Get ready to save a spot on the bench for Austin too.

This would upset me. Doc is a good coach but has done absolutely nothing as a GM to give me any hope. I mean he's actually been pretty damn awful as a GM.

So many other options I'd rather go with.

I guess one positive with Doc is it gives us some credibility among players and agents as they seem to respect Doc.

Get ready to save a spot on the bench for Austin too.

He routinely signs guys that are on their way out of the league and treats first round picks as if they're worthless.

He routinely signs guys that are on their way out of the league and treats first round picks as if they're worthless.

Does this sound like a certain Magic GM from a few years back?

Hard pass for me.

Between comment's Martins has made and that Marc Stein story that was obviously sourced by Martins I'm pretty sure our number one goal is to hire Doc.

Martins wants to wait "because some candidates are in the playoffs" but there's literally nothing stopping executives from interviewing in the playoffs. A GM or an assistant GM or a team president has very little impact on basketball stuff right now. The only thing that makes sense is Martins pursuing Doc.

everyone should be rooting for the clippers to make the WCF so this doesn't happen.

Between comment's Martins has made and that Marc Stein story that was obviously sourced by Martins I'm pretty sure our number one goal is to hire Doc.

Martins wants to wait "because some candidates are in the playoffs" but there's literally nothing stopping executives from interviewing in the playoffs. A GM or an assistant GM or a team president has very little impact on basketball stuff right now. The only thing that makes sense is Martins pursuing Doc.

everyone should be rooting for the clippers to make the WCF so this doesn't happen.

He said that normally a request can be made and teams will usually accept the request and allow talks until a team is eliminated or in between the series if they advance.

I'm scared....

I'm going to choose to believe that Zarren is one of our playoff team targets because it makes me feel better, but I have no real belief that Martins has him on the radar.

I'm going to choose to believe that Zarren is one of our playoff team targets because it makes me feel better, but I have no real belief that Martins has him on the radar.

Maybe but Alex is a PR man. He'll sign Rivers to create a buzz.