Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Yeah except they're truly are young. It's not made up.

I mean it's going to be his 3rd year.

Vuch I'll give ya but AG, Payton and definitely Mario? They're young and still somewhat green. Ag and Payton are getting to that point where this year, we should start seeing what they are. There have been occurrences where even some players at 26 bust out at 27-28. Maybe it's situational, or something else but it's happened.

For Mario, I gave one example in Peja. JJ Redick is another.

Just way too early to write him off.

We will see. I'm just hoping we don't want the season to be over in January again but I think if we put mostly the same team out there as we did last year, that's exactly what will happen. I'd love to be wrong about that, though. Can I watch Fournier play catch with Vuch one more season, and not pass to any even wide open teammates? We may get to find out

We will see. I'm just hoping we don't want the season to be over in January again but I think if we put mostly the same team out there as we did last year, that's exactly what will happen. I'd love to be wrong about that, though. Can I watch Fournier play catch with Vuch one more season, and not pass to any even wide open teammates? We may get to find out

I think if you take Green, Augustin, and Watson and replace them with a replacement level players (i.e. Wesley Johnson, Stanley Johnson, Jameer, Jonas Jerebko, Meeks) and Hezonja grows into a replacement level player we'll be a flawed team whose season wont end by January but probably wont make the playoffs. We'd be Miami.

There's hope for Hezonja as he's hanging out down there with Brandon Ingram, Sabonis, ulis, wiggins, and Jaylen Brown for providing poor value during the season. But young players do that. But you really don't want old players that are down there in the bottom 15 VORP. There's no place for those guys.

I think if you take Green, Augustin, and Watson and replace them with a replacement level players (i.e. Wesley Johnson, Stanley Johnson, Jameer, Jonas Jerebko, Meeks) and Hezonja grows into a replacement level player we'll be a flawed team whose season wont end by January but probably wont make the playoffs. We'd be Miami.

There's hope for Hezonja as he's hanging out down there with Brandon Ingram, Sabonis, ulis, wiggins, and Jaylen Brown for providing poor value during the season. But young players do that. But you really don't want old players that are down there in the bottom 15 VORP. There's no place for those guys.

What odds do you give to your first paragraph happening? If we at least don't look totally lost and maybe take a few tiny steps towards developing an identity, i think they will at least be watchable.

Eh. I think I'm ok with keeping Augustin as a back up PG if we are not upgrading on a starting PG.

I like the idea of replacing Green with Stanley Johnson but that's about it.

I want to see Meeks playing a full season to be honest.

I see ourselves finishing at the a 9-10 position with the current line-up if we stay healthy.

What odds do you give to your first paragraph happening? If we at least don't look totally lost and maybe take a few tiny steps towards developing an identity, i think they will at least be watchable.

I don't have a good feel for the plan yet so i have no idea

I don't have a good feel for the plan yet so i have no idea

Don't fight it. Just let the mediocrity happen.