Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Yeah im not falling for that again. I learned my lesson after last season.

Not just Payton. All of them. Somehow in the off-season we talk ourselves into thinking a bunch of guys who didn't play well at all will be much better next season. I mean I know hope springs eternal but at some point reality needs to intrude a little bit.

Not just Payton. All of them. Somehow in the off-season we talk ourselves into thinking a bunch of guys who didn't play well at all will be much better next season. I mean I know hope springs eternal but at some point reality needs to intrude a little bit.

Because you're not talking about players who are 26-28 who've spent many off seasons putting in the work and have pretty much cemented themselves as to who they are.

These guys are still young. You speak of them like they are in their prime.

Because you're not talking about players who are 26-28 who've spent many off seasons putting in the work and have pretty much cemented themselves as to who they are.

These guys are still young. You speak of them like they are in their prime.

The "young guns" argument that people have been making over the years. The problem is that mediocre young players generally just become mediocre older players.

The "young guns" argument that people have been making over the years. The problem is that mediocre young players generally just become mediocre older players.

Yeah except they're truly are young. It's not made up.

I mean it's going to be his 3rd year.

Vuch I'll give ya but AG, Payton and definitely Mario? They're young and still somewhat green. Ag and Payton are getting to that point where this year, we should start seeing what they are. There have been occurrences where even some players at 26 bust out at 27-28. Maybe it's situational, or something else but it's happened.

For Mario, I gave one example in Peja. JJ Redick is another.

Just way too early to write him off.

maybe we'll go after Milos Teodosic. he's supposed to be the best passer in the world.

Oh

My

God

Why have I not heard of this guy before?

Passing was what I loved to do and do it the way he does it.

Sign him!

Oh

My

God

Why have I not heard of this guy before?

Passing was what I loved to do and do it the way he does it.

Sign him!

Is he available now or next years draft?