Vucevic 12,250,000

Ross 10,500,000

Augustin 7,250,000

Gordon 5,504,420

Isaac 4,186,320

Mario 4,078,320

Watson 1,000,000 if waived

incomplete roster cap holds: 815,615 x 4 = $3,262,460

so if we waive Zimmerman, Watson, garino, and Georges Hunt and drop the rights to all of our free agents. and elect to drop out 2.5 million TPE we got from Ibaka, the 8.4 million MLE, and the 3.29 million BAE we end up with

$16,968,480 in cap space assuming a 99,000,000 salary cap.

You forgot re-signing Green for another year at 15 million. So actually we only have about two million to work with :)

if we can somehow make this happen:

In: Jrue Holiday, some bouncy mobile F/C that just has to be ok. like a Jeff Withy type. Maybe James Michael McAdoo?

out: augustin, vucevic, maybe Fournier, maybe payton

maybe keep meeks

Holiday, ? someone who can shoot a bit

ross, meeks

Isaac, Mario

Gordon

biyombo, ?

that's not a bad 9 man rotation. We need to overcommit to defense with the starting lineup. so with a point guard we should go holiday, hill, maybe Beverley (though that would hamper our playmaking from that position). Shooting on the bench.

I'd be down for any of those PGs

I don't know if Vogel will make it to 2018/2019 with us. This team needs some forward thinkers to make Isaac/Gordon + whatever else work, and I'm not sure Vogel has the tools

we won 29 games playing jeff green 22 mpg and Gordon 56 games or so at SF. and biyombo at PF. and playing no defense.

If we commit to defense (and Holiday is arguably the best defensive pg in the league right now) we'll be much better.

the question then is: should we?

we won 29 games playing jeff green 22 mpg and Gordon 56 games or so at SF. and biyombo at PF. and playing no defense.

If we commit to defense (and Holiday is arguably the best defensive pg in the league right now) we'll be much better.

They better play exceptional defense, because the 7 guys you listed averaged a combined 72 points per game last year (includes Isaac's 12 ppg for FSU).

Brooklyn is shopping around Lin(12 millions over the next 2 years). I think we should at least consider him as an option. I am not sure what to give in return but Maybe the likes of Augustin and Meeks? I dont think they will be interested in Vuc as they have a very similar player in Mozgov and Fournier will be too much in my opinion.